Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
Also the reason I opted against the Rubicon. Too much red for me. The look is really sexy, but that red kills it for me.
That’s almost the reason I also chose that option. I just didn’t want to then have to make all the upgrades that the Rubi came with already that I liked. I’m so busy it would prob take me awhile to get it done so I went with it—Knowing I’ll have to change a few things.
Sponsored

jeep8

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
I like the red dash, but it doesn't go well with all colors

Reactions: apb
OP
OP
Shooting or Jeeping

Shooting or Jeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 RAV4
That's great info - thanks for posting! The cargo mat was one of my first planned additions - for dog disaster insurance. I wonder if the aftermarket is tracking the change.

They really need to make some options for the dash. I haven't heard about anyone saying they love it. (Maybe they're out there.) But I've heard plenty of folks say how much they dislike it. This would be an interesting poll for JLWF. FCA has folks that watch these forums for consumer feedback.
I have an update to this. With a little coaxing- the rear covers work. Seems the backing might be thicker than prior(?) so you can’t just feel for the spots. Buuuuut- if you line it up, there are there. Once I took a leap of faith, it was good to go. No modifications needed.

Sponsored

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Here you go then —- I don’t just dislike the red dash —I abhor it. That’s the first thing I want changed once mine arrives. It’s being shipped currently and already looking at painting it.
Lol. You kind of made my point point. You haven't even seen it yet.

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Lol. You kind of made my point point. You haven't even seen it yet.
Actually I have. I’ve gone to my local dealership and looked at one. That confirmed my decision.

Bayoudoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
That’s great to know b/c I was looking at ordering the bikini paint. It’s not a bad red...just I have a bikini color coming and the red totally clashes with my color scheme I have planned. I refuse to have my Jeep resemble any part of a Superman film. Haha
There is a film color 3M 1080 called Satin Ocean Shimmer, Gloss Atomic Teal, Satin Flip Caribbean Shimmer. These are very close to your color. Of course there are many more colors that you could consider using as a contrast to whatever color you will do to the interior.

apb

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JLR; 2019 Bikini Sahara JLU (wife's)
Vehicle Showcase
I like the red dash, but it doesn't go well with all colors
Definitely agree with you there. I happen to like the red accents along with the dash on my sting gray, but it also helps that it's an Ohio State color theme.

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
There is a film color 3M 1080 called Satin Ocean Shimmer, Gloss Atomic Teal, Satin Flip Caribbean Shimmer. These are very close to your color. Of course there are many more colors that you could consider using as a contrast to whatever color you will do to the interior.
Great to know. Thanks for the info. I’ll be looking at those for sure.

Sponsored

JeepTeri

First Name
Teri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2016 Challenger Hellcat
has anyone seen any 2020 Rubicon with retractable roof in Mojito on the lots yet??

Bryce

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Definitely agree with you there. I happen to like the red accents along with the dash on my sting gray, but it also helps that it's an Ohio State color theme.
I think the Sting Gray with the Red Dash and Black Leather looks fantastic. Love mine.
20191005_092510.jpg

20190727_122244.jpg

DocTwinkie

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6m, 2019 Acura RDX Adv.
Occupation
Doc... Duh.
has anyone seen any 2020 Rubicon with retractable roof in Mojito on the lots yet??
Mojito is gone my friend. Officially gone. Anything left is on lots.

Redskinfan72

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Teacher
Vehicle Showcase
Here you go then —- I don’t just dislike the red dash —I abhor it. That’s the first thing I want changed once mine arrives. It’s being shipped currently and already looking at painting it.
I will switch you...I have the slate dash and would LOVE the Red one for my Jeep!
Sponsored