Trauma Jeep

Trauma Jeep

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver Zenith 2024 JLU
Side note: My 1st JL was manufactured in 10/19 and it had the defective key fobs (would not fully seal). This JL was manufactured in 6/20, I wonder if I have the steel steering box?

Sponsored

Jeep Hair

First Name
Bree
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport
Ocean blue or Hella yella?
I know it’s all personal preference, but I am curious what the owners of these colors have to say, would you do it again?
I am partial to blue, but the ocean blue looks a bit purple, is it just me?
I appreciate your input.
I walked onto the lot looking for something gray/black/green (like sarge green) in a 2-door. Only 2 door they had was HellaYella. Bummer. This was a Sunday, dealer was closed anyway.

Looked online at used Jeeps the next day in colors I thought I wanted. Costs were around $3k less than the new yella. Told hubby I wanted to test drive the Yella. "Clean out the car first," he said because he knows me enough to know there is no test drive without purchase lol.

I've had it a week now, and I couldn't be happier that I got HellaYella. It stands out in a crowd, so to speak. It's a head-turner. Easy to find in the parking lot. And with black trim, it really looks badass. Will look even more so after I stick some shit on it that I think I might "need" lol. Go for the Yella, you will wind up loving the hell out of it.

EDIT: Doh, I see you already got it!

OP
OP
Trauma Jeep

Trauma Jeep

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver Zenith 2024 JLU
I walked onto the lot looking for something gray/black/green (like sarge green) in a 2-door. Only 2 door they had was HellaYella. Bummer. This was a Sunday, dealer was closed anyway.

Looked online at used Jeeps the next day in colors I thought I wanted. Costs were around $3k less than the new yella. Told hubby I wanted to test drive the Yella. "Clean out the car first," he said because he knows me enough to know there is no test drive without purchase lol."

I've had it a week now, and I couldn't be happier that I got HellaYella. It stands out in a crowd, so to speak. It's a head-turner. Easy to find in the parking lot. And with black trim, it really looks badass. Will look even more so after I stick some shit on it that I think I might "need" lol. Go for the Yella, you will wind up loving the hell out of it.
Thank you

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
I know it’s all personal preference, but I am curious what the owners of these colors have to say, would you do it again?
I appreciate your input.
Hella Yella! I agree about the Purple-ness.

OP
OP
Trauma Jeep

Trauma Jeep

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver Zenith 2024 JLU

Looked online at used Jeeps the next day in colors I thought I wanted. Costs were around $3k less than the new yella. Told hubby I wanted to test drive the Yella. "Clean out the car first," he said because he knows me enough to know there is no test drive without purchase lol.

EDIT: Doh, I see you already got it!
No worries. Thank you. ;)

Berrypunch

First Name
Fats
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport, 2006 Toyota Land Cruiser GXR
Hey I like McDonald's ... even more now since the creepy clown is gone. I mean they had the Hamburglar and Ronald along with Barnie before there was Barnie. Imagine all three of those characters in an ice cream truck in a school zone! They may as well just have Chris Hanson walk up to the truck and call it a day.
Bro I think you mean Grimace, not Barney :LOL: Both giant, creepy, purple fluffy "things", so I see how you mixed them up!

Sponsored

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLU Rubicon 6-speed
Bro I think you mean Grimace, not Barney :LOL: Both giant, creepy, purple fluffy "things", so I see how you mixed them up!
I just couldn't remember his name, but did hours after writing that post. Barney seemed to be a complete rip-off of Grimace.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
I appreciate your input.
I like both but I have Ocean Blue and I can tell you that when it is all cleaned up it REALLY pops.

flatfoot81

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD 2020
I just picked up my OB this last friday. I was concerned...for a moment...awhile back that it would be purple ish. The color is friggin amazing and I'm glad I snagged it before the discontinued it. It's beautiful. More like a deep blue, but I guess it has some purple hints to it. I'd go with the OB, if you can't find it, Hella was my second choice.

Doug Huse

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR, Fire Cracker Red, 2019 Winnie M/H, Kia
I would have gone with the yellow but my wife doesn’t care for yellow cars. Went with my favorite color, Firecracker Red. Love it!

aeonixx1001

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL
I like them both, I would have to go Yellow if those were my two picks. I actually just bought the Grey and I love it.
Sponsored