Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Ahhh.. I thought you were looking to buy this one. I am looking at the MOAB version since I live at the Beach and if I go to the Mountains it would be the Blue Ridge Mountains, so nothing so aggressive as the Rubicon. I only want Yellow jeep, so I was shocked when I saw your post that one Yellow MOAB was actually made! Everywhere I read it was not going to be available in yellow (so that would be only one made - Unicorn). Now that I contacted a dealer, I found that I am able order one in yellow. I looked at the window sticker for that one at Kernersville and it has some good optional options (Automatic/Tow/Remote Start), but I would like to order one that also has the Cold Weather Group for my bad back and Dual Top Group. I will be putting my options together and fishing it out to a couple dealers to see what prices I get.
Works out, I think the MOAB edges out my price range by a little bit, but I do like to pay attention to what comes in to my dealer. Ordering one looks like a good plan of action for you.
Sponsored

Zazoh

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon Sting-Gray
Occupation
Software Engineer
What is this "Chrome" y'all are speaking of? Do you mean the Billet Silver inserts that aren't shiny in the least bit?
In looking at the picture again, only the headlights are shiny, but it tricks my mind into thinking CHROME! Ya, I'm not a fan of the shiny look. I'm okay with accent colors and many don't like the RED on my Rubicon but, to me, it accents the String-Grey perfectly.

I will admit, they come in different colors and styles because we all find or have a preference to certain colors over others. For some reason, I frequently find the need to speak my mind ... ;-)

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
In looking at the picture again, only the headlights are shiny, but it tricks my mind into thinking CHROME! Ya, I'm not a fan of the shiny look. I'm okay with accent colors and many don't like the RED on my Rubicon but, to me, it accents the String-Grey perfectly.

I will admit, they come in different colors and styles because we all find or have a preference to certain colors over others. For some reason, I frequently find the need to speak my mind ... ;-)
I personally didn't like the red dash on the Rubicon until I saw it in person, and then my mind was changed.
The silver accents work well with some colors, but others just don't work at all... I think its good with the HellaYella for sure. Not everyone's cup of tea though. :like:

Sponsored

JIMBOX

First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CHEROKEE TRAILHAWK/ JEEP GLADIATOR
Occupation
RETIRED

gbr

First Name