Help with color choice crystal grey vs. snazzberry

jonahgetz

First Name
Jonah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Billet Silver
I just saw a snazzberry JT drive by today and the color is beautiful in real life. I was considering the color because it released right when I ordered, but I was judgemental and thought it was too feminine for me, but after seeing it on the road, it’s a very good color for any purpose. It really pops and has deep layers.

I don’t like the putty looking greys. I think it looks cheap. I like the metallics, there’s something about seeing the little specks reflect light when you’re up close.

I still love my Billet Silver more than all the others, and I get compliments everywhere I go. People always compliment the shade of silver that it’s not light and washed out. It’s interesting because I ordered site unseen and didn’t realize the billet silver has a deep dark layer to it. It’s not a light silver it’s a full rich dark silver.
Sponsored

jonahgetz

First Name
Jonah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Billet Silver
I know which one I would choose...for a multitude of reasons, but especially for the 15 additional horsepower. :LOL:

But no matter which one you pick, you will love it because it's a Jeep!
20210506_195600.jpg
This reminded me of the Gameboy Advance font 😂 throwback.

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Jeep and you said it you either like or hate Snaz. I am in the extreme hate camp. I would only buy Snaz right before Bikini but would actually probably just go Kia before buying either of those colors :LOL:

Archeonomy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vanderhall
Sorry, but I have trouble getting past the cutesy names they give these colors -

If it was the same exact shade but called Royal Maroon I'm sure I'd like it better.

Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Snazzberry is a great color. I’ve seen it on JLs and JTs, with black and painted top and fenders; it always looks great. I admit I like it better than I first thought I would.

Agree: the name is rather meaningless. But who cares...

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
I know what you guys mean. I like my color and get lots of compliments but I wish it wasn’t called Bikini Pearl.

StormyMidwest

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR bright white (ordered 7/19/2022)
I literally just went through this same dilemma. The Snazzberry is absolutely stunning in the sun. The pictures are amazing. Add the HA trim package and WOW! However, I saw some people talking about what it looks like under lights (mall, store etc)...so looked at some Google photos. It's a no for me. It turns into a brownish-orange color. I ended up going with Granite Crystal Metallic. Additionally, I felt I would get tired of the color as this is my daily driver. And finally, the Snazz looks pretty bad dirty. BUT in the end, it's your Jeep so YOU should be the one who loves the color, not everyone else. I hope your build progresses faster than mine has!! lol

CTMopar

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 TJ, 20 Cherokee Trail Hawk & 21 JL Willys
Sorry, but I have trouble getting past the cutesy names they give these colors -

If it was the same exact shade but called Royal Maroon I'm sure I'd like it better.
Just call it Octane Red, that’s what the same color is called on a Dodge.

Sponsored

OP
OP

VickiP

First Name
Vicki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler unlimited sahara
I ended up going with the Snazberry and love it. I have had people stop me and ask me about the color. I agree that it’s a color you either love or hate but took the risk having not seen the color in person. Ordered it at Mall of Georgia - Mike Clinton- got a great price and all the options. Don’t regret my decision for a second!

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Just call it Octane Red, that’s what the same color is called on a Dodge.
Yeah, Dodge uses less playful names for the same color. Stingray to us is Destroyer gray to them.

My brother's Octane Red Challenger...
Jeep Wrangler JL Help with color choice crystal grey vs. snazzberry 20190625_200721
Sponsored