2020 Rubicon 2DR 3.6L 6MT, VW 2.0T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technician
So I go outside this morning and find this. Cheeky a$$holes

D52BA684-D8B2-4400-96F7-590781DC8BA9.jpeg

F3A9C76C-7811-4264-A6B7-7C72EEBA30B1.jpeg
For a second I thought they put the sasquatch on your hood. A post it I can live with.
Sponsored

zrickety

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2DR 3.6L 6MT, VW 2.0T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technician
I looked at a 4dr Bronco on the dealers lot today.
It is Big. No door lock cylinders on either passengers door.
A dated looking key pad on drivers entrance door.
Silly Softop, Bestop makes a nicer one. The plastic fender flares look like an after thought,since the tire is inside them, I would take them off.
It did not bring a smile to my face, the way my 2 Dr JL does, it was more of a " so this is what all the fuss is about".
I do like the fact it forces Stellantis to improve features/options on our Jeeps.
I've seen a couple 2 door Broncos locally, they are actually quite good looking. But I'm not a fan of the 4 cylinder, and that's the only way to get the manual.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
I've seen a couple 2 door Broncos locally, they are actually quite good looking. But I'm not a fan of the 4 cylinder, and that's the only way to get the manual.
I agree. The 2-door Bronco looks pretty good.

But when you open the door, you are greeted with a giant window that wobbles like it’s about to fall off, and a door panel covered in acres of cheap, hard plastics. And it all goes down from there.

Bronco looks good from far, but when you get closer you realize it is far from good.

3TV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR 392
One of my co-workers just bought him a 4 door Bronco, and has started parking next to me at work. I think it is the Sassenach version, because it has 35" tires, but I am not a Bronco expert. I am aquainted with the person, and he works just down the hall from me, so I talked to him at lunch one day. He knows I drive the 392 in the parking lot, and asked me if I knew any fun trails to try out his Bronco on. I invited him on a trail ride this Saturday, we are going to go up on the mountain and take a fun but rather easy trail. There is one obstacle where you have to cross a 1 foot deep mud bottomed stream, then climb an 18" vertical dirt wall, followed by a steep stream bank for another 30' or so. I don't know if I can make it in the 392, but it will be fun to try knowing I will have someone to yank me out if I bury it in the mud bottomed stream. There is a bypass if needed.

We took this trail a few weeks ago in UTVs, and the only one that made the stream exit without the bypass was a Polaris Ranger that the owner used the speed is my friend approach, and did a huge wheelie stand coming out of the creek. I don't plan on doing that by the way.

Should be a fun day.
Jeep Wrangler JL Bronco owners getting cheeky Bronco&392-1

Last edited:

Deleted member 59498

One of my co-workers just bought him a 4 door Bronco, and has started parking next to me at work. I think it is the Sassenach version, because it has 35" tires, but I am not a Bronco expert. I am aquainted with the person, and he works just down the hall from me, so I talked to him at lunch one day. He knows I drive the 392 in the parking lot, and asked me if I knew any fun trails to try out his Bronco on. I invited him on a trail ride this Saturday, we are going to go up on the mountain and take a fun but rather easy trail. There is one obstacle where you have to cross a 1 foot deep mud bottomed stream, then climb an 18" vertical dirt wall, followed by a steep stream bank for another 30' or so. I don't know if I can make it in the 392, but it will be fun to try knowing I will have someone to yank me out if I bury it in the mud bottomed stream. There is a bypass if needed.

We took this trail a few weeks ago in UTVs, and the only one that made the stream exit without the bypass was a Polaris Ranger that the owner used the speed is my friend approach, and did a huge wheelie stand coming out of the creek. I don't plan on doing that by the way.

Should be a fun day.
Jeep Wrangler JL Bronco owners getting cheeky F361E543-BA18-4660-A428-D2E6DE76F75F

Looks like the 392 is a bullying the little Bronco a little! :)
Sponsored