Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
To show everyone that he is just another Bronco owner who doesnā€™t know any better...

Sponsored

OP
OP
Slev

Slev

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited JL
Never thought of that. Iā€™ve had the decal for 2 years and on the sides of the hood
I think they were "offended" you put a sasquatch on your hood.

You were doing your own thing, and they got butthurt and took something that had nothing to do with them personally.

Come on, imagine how much hate various Jeepers would give a Bronco who put "Rubicon" on their rig?
I had it labeled YETI and decaled way before the broncos came out. I believe itā€™s a joke that somebody I know did it.

91EFC7D2-201A-4FA6-BD31-590E98ECD01C.jpeg

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
Never thought of that. Iā€™ve had the decal for 2 years and on the sides of the hood

I had it labeled YETI and decaled way before the broncos came out. I believe itā€™s a joke that somebody I know did it.

Jeep Wrangler JL Bronco owners getting cheeky 91EFC7D2-201A-4FA6-BD31-590E98ECD01C
I mean, or maybe not, but I'm not on board with everyone else that says you put the note there yourself.

Ford and Bronco people really are that fanatical.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase

Jeep Wrangler JL Bronco owners getting cheeky 91EFC7D2-201A-4FA6-BD31-590E98ECD01C
Basically what you are saying is that you have a Sahara Yeti...

OP
OP
Slev

Slev

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited JL
Basically what you are saying is that you have a Sahara Yeti...
Couldnā€™t think of naming it anything else as it it mostly white. After I had it done I didnā€™t realize there was a Yeti Wrangler brand.

Sponsored

jjvincent

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler, 2017 VW Alltrack, 2003 VW Eurovan
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
about as much flex as my scion Tc
The Jeep dealer by me, used to park the FL wheel on a run of the mill parking curb for the Jeeps. Then have bright colored balloons tied to the mirrors. Yet the VW dealer across the street, had this massive boulder with an Alltrack parked on top of it (must have been 20ft in the air). I now own that exact Alltrack and own one of those Jeeps that was parked on the curb with those colorful balloons on it.

jjvincent

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler, 2017 VW Alltrack, 2003 VW Eurovan
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Couldnā€™t think of naming it anything else as it it mostly white. After I had it done I didnā€™t realize there was a Yeti Wrangler brand.
At least you didn't put Eddie Bauer on it. I bet $100 someone will take a new Bronco and stick Eddie Bauer all over it. It's in it's destiny.

Jeepnā€™

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
The Jeep dealer by me, used to park the FL wheel on a run of the mill parking curb for the Jeeps. Then have bright colored balloons tied to the mirrors. Yet the VW dealer across the street, had this massive boulder with an Alltrack parked on top of it (must have been 20ft in the air). I now own that exact Alltrack and own one of those Jeeps that was parked on the curb with those colorful balloons on it.
I guess the only real thing my scion can flex is itā€™s MPG, which isnā€™t even all that great compared to todays standards. Lol.

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I looked at a 4dr Bronco on the dealers lot today.
It is Big. No door lock cylinders on either passengers door.
A dated looking key pad on drivers entrance door.
Silly Softop, Bestop makes a nicer one. The plastic fender flares look like an after thought,since the tire is inside them, I would take them off.
It did not bring a smile to my face, the way my 2 Dr JL does, it was more of a " so this is what all the fuss is about".
I do like the fact it forces Stellantis to improve features/options on our Jeeps.

Jeepnā€™

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I looked at a 4dr Bronco on the dealers lot today.
It is Big. No door lock cylinders on either passengers door.
A dated looking key pad on drivers entrance door.
Silly Softop, Bestop makes a nicer one. The plastic fender flares look like an after thought,since the tire is inside them, I would take them off.
It did not bring a smile to my face, the way my 2 Dr JL does, it was more of a " so this is what all the fuss is about".
I do like the fact it forces Stellantis to improve features/options on our Jeeps.
Theyā€™re huge! Although I do think the hardtop looks a little sportier/lower than the Jeep.
Sponsored