JLUandCJ-7

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara w/mods
Vehicle Showcase
Cold weather package and whatever does the adaptive cruise control. Don't even think about it, just do it. The seats and steering wheel get HOT, and the adaptive cruise especially on long trips is more than worth it. Remote start is nice and all, but I only ever use it when I think far enough ahead and its stupid cold out.

Also LED lights, I have them on mine and they are great, no experience with halogen option on Jeeps, but I think you would be hard pressed to find a single opinion that says they are sufficient in this day and age. Why they even exist post 2018+ or so is kind of a mystery.
Within a month of buying my Jeep 2 1/2 years ago, I swapped halogen lights for mopar LEDs all the way around. To date I'll tell you that's the single best mod I've made. The halogens are atrocious.

There are plenty of aftermarket LEDs available, but I'm a fan of the stock units.

If you buy a sport and get LED I believe you still have halogen DRLs however.

Screenshot_20220919_080724.jpg
Sponsored

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
Within a month of buying my Jeep 2 1/2 years ago, I swapped halogen lights for mopar LEDs all the way around. To date I'll tell you that's the single best mod I've made. The halogens are atrocious.

There are plenty of aftermarket LEDs available, but I'm a fan of the stock units.

If you buy a sport and get LED I believe you still have halogen DRLs however.

Jeep Wrangler JL Best configuration for basic comforts Screenshot_20220919_080724
Yep. Halogens are still stock on the Sport S I ordered. I decided not to opt for the LED headlight option because I'm a little concerned about snow/ice buildup. But I figure if I decided to make the switch I'll go with LED bulb rather than replace the entire unit.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
I also want to add the blind spot monitoring works great when reversing out of a parking spot, and the vehicles on both of your sides are blocking your view. If a car happens to be driving by, you will get the 'beep' notification, which is a plus I discovered about a week into purchasing my jeep.
The Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) and the backup sensors are two separate features.

The BSM is housed inside the tail lights. It works only when the vehicle is going forward to check your blind quarters. The indicators are built into the side mirrors.

The cross-path detection (a.k.a. backup sensors) is housed inside the rear bumper. It works only when the vehicle is in reverse to check for anything behind the vehicle. The indicator is built into the dashboard display and is accompanied by a beeping sound.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Blind spot monitor housing
Jeep Wrangler JL Best configuration for basic comforts 1663598340628

Blind Spot indicator
Jeep Wrangler JL Best configuration for basic comforts 1663598096582

Backup sensors
Jeep Wrangler JL Best configuration for basic comforts 1663598156044

Backup sensor display
Jeep Wrangler JL Best configuration for basic comforts 1663598215969

GrayWolf.Overland

First Name
Subash
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 4xe Rubicon (Earl Gray)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
For that money plus some stretch cash - 4 door Willys + Cold weather package (or the bigger 8"screen if you are not above 48th parallel)

That should get you standard LED lights, rear D44 with limited slip diff, awesome rims, Rubicon shocks and breaks.
Sponsored