Sponsored

ANYONE ELSE GETTING FLASHED WITH NON LED HEAD LIGHTS?

anyone else getting flashed with non led headlights?

• Total voters

HealthRebel

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRU Ocean Blue
It has to be the way your headlights are adjusted.

I have LED's on my 2020 JLRU. I absolutely love them!!! Bright and white but after 3 months of ownership and almost 5000 miles, including driving on winding roads in the Texas Hill Country, I have never been flashed when I have my low beams on.

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I haven’t been flashed in awhile and tonight was glorious.

Very low sports car in my neighborhood started flashing like an idiot nailed that sucker with my light bar LOLOL

You should of seen the look on his face it was PRICELESS. I really need to get a dash cam. It doesn’t happen too often but damn is it funny.

and NO I’m not adjusting shit just because some guy in a car that sits 1” off the ground can be happy. OEM spec and that’s what ya get here buddy.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
I haven’t been flashed in awhile and tonight was glorious.

Very low sports car in my neighborhood started flashing like an idiot nailed that sucker with my light bar LOLOL

You should of seen the look on his face it was PRICELESS. I really need to get a dash cam. It doesn’t happen too often but damn is it funny.

and NO I’m not adjusting shit just because some guy in a car that sits 1” off the ground can be happy. OEM spec and that’s what ya get here buddy.
amen brother. amen brother.
Sponsored