Sponsored

AEV 2.5"

lordcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
Why is this lift kit not more popular? I'm looking into getting a 2-2.5" lift and am trying to compare this to the Dynatrac EnduroSport 2". Everyone raves about the Dynatrac, but not so much for this AEV lift. It's similar in price.

Any body have any comments on the two?
Maybe because the Dynatrac lift kit comes in that sweet military canvas bag and the AEV doesnt, lol.

Honestly if I had to come up with an honest answer, probably because the Dynatrac kit uses Fox shocks which are more mainstream popular than Bilstein.
Sponsored

Simann

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
Why is this lift kit not more popular? I'm looking into getting a 2-2.5" lift and am trying to compare this to the Dynatrac EnduroSport 2". Everyone raves about the Dynatrac, but not so much for this AEV lift. It's similar in price.

Any body have any comments on the two?
Love my AEV 2.5" RT system. Comes with geometry correction brackets, the ProCal, Bilstein shocks custom tuned for their springs and the chassis, and able to be installed by an AEV authorized Jeep dealer. AEV has been in the game for quite a while, has a good working relationship with FCA and tests the quality of their products to the same standards as OE. I have absolutely zero complaints with my AEV system, it drastically improved the handling over the stock Rubicon suspension. That to me is worth a few hundred bucks more over a system that comes in a green canvas duffel bag.

OP
OP
Hayseed_JLUR

Hayseed_JLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2015 JKU
The green duffel bag one was designed by the lead engineer for the JL that left FCA. But what you say about AEV is spot on. Being in that world, I can appreciate what AEV does behind the scenes for their products.

I have both the AEV and the DT. Two different animals but both excellent and a marked improvement over stock.

Simann

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
The green duffel bag one was designed by the lead engineer for the JL that left FCA. But what you say about AEV is spot on. Being in that world, I can appreciate what AEV does behind the scenes for their products.

I have both the AEV and the DT. Two different animals but both excellent and a marked improvement over stock.
I bet that same engineer designed the green owners manual sack as well? LOL

Sponsored

sherif JKU

First Name
sherif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep jl 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Just received the AEV 2.5RT ,kit comes with Geometry correction kit and rear tower ,installing next week end but based on reading here am not sure does it needs front track bar or not … i am installing on Sahara paired 315/70/17 BFG on Borah wheels (JK edition ) ...
can any one provide a reply as to hold the installation till i get additional track bar or not ?

lordcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
Just received the AEV 2.5RT ,kit comes with Geometry correction kit and rear tower ,installing next week end but based on reading here am not sure does it needs front track bar or not … i am installing on Sahara paired 315/70/17 BFG on Borah wheels (JK edition ) ...
can any one provide a reply as to hold the installation till i get additional track bar or not ?
You'll want a front adjustable track bar so that the front diff can be re-centered.

MarkY3130

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
You can install ahead of getting the trackbar. Trackbar can be installed later with tires still on and the vehicle not sitting on jackstands, etc.

Sponsored

MasterOfPuppetS

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Just did mine last Friday. I love the ride. Added the rubicon express front adjustable track bar.

Jeep Wrangler JL AEV 2.5" F1315C32-932B-45C1-B55E-9EC7B046B8BD
Man that looks great! Are those 35's? I have a sport S so I know that my fenders are lower, but still I think this is the perfect look for the JL.

JeffK

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Ram 2500 5.9 2019 JLU Rubicon
Man that looks great! Are those 35's? I have a sport S so I know that my fenders are lower, but still I think this is the perfect look for the JL.
Yes 35’s. On a sport they will fill in the fender well better. I really wanted to go with 37’s but it’s a everyday vehicle. Everyone that builds jeeps for a living say 37’s are a little much for everyday use.
Sponsored