digimark

digimark

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 MT JK 2-dr X, Nacho JLUR 4xe.
Was thinking about the Rugged Ridge snorkel -- if it works on the 2.0L turbo in the 4xe it would balance out the big power nub on the driver's side. Guessing the power nub will also get in the way of cowl-mounted lights.
Sponsored

19JTRubiconEcoDiesel

First Name
JoLHY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.8JKUX6MHD, 3.6JLUR6MPT, Deciding/waiting on Sarge JTRD or JTR4xe

eLECTRICON

A diesel kit and a 1" spacer in the rear would likely be perfect.
I baught the Terraflex RT3 for DI and 1/2in load spacers to comensate if I need to. I will just buy and swap springs later if I have to. But I also have aDapt shocks so that lift will prabably do just fine.

Sponsored

AMC_CJ

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Curious
I wonder if jl Gobi rack will work 4xe. Since it has cowl mounts, the answer is probably no but I’m still hoping it can be adapted somehow. The rack wasn’t cheap, I would like to keep it when/if I get 4xe one day.
I actually reached out to Gobi the other day regarding this. They did say that they'll have a 4xe specific rack available sometime later this year, but didn't give me any specifics. I also inquired with LOD regarding their sliding rack and got no response...

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
I'm still not sure about which manufacture's lift I will buy for the 4xe (either OME, MC or Mopar), but I did just get confirmation that the MOPAR lift is p/n 77072522 and that there are 500 of them at the parts distribution center.

no.sleep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Billet Silver JLUR 4xe
I'm still not sure about which manufacture's lift I will buy for the 4xe (either OME, MC or Mopar), but I did just get confirmation that the MOPAR lift is p/n 77072522 and that there are 500 of them at the parts distribution center.
Is that a specific 4xe lift? Or the standard JL kit?

AMC_CJ

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Curious
4xe was supposedly getting it's own specific Mopar lift kit as the springs should be stiffer with the batteries and other 4xe specific hardware adding a supposed ~500 lbs

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
The Mopar lift is specific to the 4xe using the p/n 77072522.

The MC lift is a "our springs should work" situation.

The OME that I was considering is the heavy spring version which is intended for overloading (overlanding).

Sponsored

OP
OP
digimark

digimark

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 MT JK 2-dr X, Nacho JLUR 4xe.
[Rebooting the thread now that we're getting our trucks delivered.]

I was thinking about an ARB front bumper to mount a winch, but I'm worried about the weight. The GVWR is going to be a problem, I think. I'm looking at a GenRight aluminum stubby bumper now. I'm not a fan of full-width bumpers, but I'd like to find a lightweight winch-capable stubby bumper that still manages to mount the OEM foglights.

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
I have Roam rock rails sitting in my garage from my last Jeep and am really hoping they can still attach to the 4xe frame.

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I have Roam rock rails sitting in my garage from my last Jeep and am really hoping they can still attach to the 4xe frame.
I also have a set in my garage awaiting delivery of my 4xe. Let me know if they fit; it sounds like my order will be delayed another month.

Jocko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue 4xe Rubicon
I'm wondering if my Lange coyote mirrors will work given how much the charging plug protrudes. It's too close to call from the photos and videos I've seen.

AMC_CJ

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Curious
I'm wondering if my Lange coyote mirrors will work given how much the charging plug protrudes. It's too close to call from the photos and videos I've seen.
these should work fine, mount to the windshield hinge
Sponsored