Banned
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport 2 door Bikini Pearl
Agreed.

I am oil agnostic. I believe that a good quality synthetic meeting the specs provided by the auto maker Is exactly enough.

the issue here is that one poster on this board who has a business based on selling Amsoil is pushing a bunch of marketing BS to convince folks to use it.
I'm not pushing marketing info to convince folks to use it. I was challenged to provide data, so I did.
Sponsored

Wranglernator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Wrangler (sold); 2021 Sting Gray Rubi Unlimited
Occupation
Evil Overlord
The Internet, where everyone is an expert on everything.

Sponsored

Caleb75

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Altitude
Amsoil fanboys are like Civic drivers with fart cans........annoying.
Not a fanboy. I have used them all and found Amsoil to be better in every application. You know of a better product then name it and prove it's superior than any Amsoil product.

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
I use my own blend of Pennzoil ultra-super-skyhigh platinum mixed with cryptonite and a few drops of WD-40 to balance the oils. It will extend the life of the engine by thousands of years.

Strommen95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GMC Canyon
Amsoil fanboys are like Civic drivers with fart cans........annoying.
How so? By asking for proof of a better product?
Thank you for validating his comment aswell. Where did he mention a better product anywhere? Why would his throat be jumped on “NaMe A bEtTeR PrOdUcT tHaN aMsOiL.” It’s so cringey

Sponsored

2020Sport

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you for validating his comment aswell. Where did he mention a better product anywhere? Why would his throat be jumped on “NaMe A bEtTeR PrOdUcT tHaN aMsOiL.” It’s so cringey
"You know of a better product then name it and prove it's superior than any Amsoil product." I'd like to know as well. I'm due for another oil and filter change in a year.

Last edited:

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
"You know of a better product then name it and prove it's superior than any Amsoil product." I'd like to know as well. I'm due for another oil and filter change in a year.
And you sell Amsoil. So this idea that you are looking for something better is just more trolling BS.

Do you ever post anything else around here besides Amsoil marketing? Other than token posts so you can claim you don't?

I'll give you this. You are consistant.

Lucky for you I'm not a moderator. I'd make you shut up about Amsoil or pay up as a site vendor.

2020Sport

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And you sell Amsoil. So this idea that you are looking for something better is just more trolling BS.
I've been looking for something better than AMSOIL for 20 years, before I started selling AMSOIL, Wix, Mann and Donaldson products. Still haven't found anything. Have you? But I'll keep looking.

Caleb75

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Altitude

Do you ever post anything else around here besides Amsoil marketing? Other than token posts so you can claim you don't?

I'll give you this. You are consistant.

Lucky for you I'm not a moderator. I'd make you shut up about Amsoil or pay up as a site vendor.
Not trolling. I was asking a legit question.
I do sell it but I was a customer long before. I don't recall very many post about Amsoil by me but thanks for tracking my post for me. Didn't I get LED headlight advice from you?
Sponsored