First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
I love my 392. It’s built the exact way I want it. Excited to see what’s in the future but I’m in no rush.

Things I’m looking forward to coming out.
  1. uConnect 5 once the bugs are ironed out
  2. Larger screen with smaller bezel
  3. Wireless CarPlay and charging
  4. At least an option for upgraded seats

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 refresh? 8141CC41-5D5C-4631-BDE7-81767EBA41CF
Sponsored

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
I still don't see Jeep doing anything major to the interior for the remainder of the JL generation. If they introduce UConnect 5, which I doubt will happen, they'll probably put a minimum amount of effort into making it fit or simply keep it as an 8" screen. With all the work Jeep did writing the software for the 4xe and the more frequent releases of general updates for UConnect 4 lately, I could see them keeping these units until the next Wrangler.

It's been said a billion times. The JK interior only got a redesign because Fiat publicly admitted it was garbage when they inherited it from Chrysler.

But if I'm wrong, then my name ain't Nathan Arizona!

#1 for me

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Bright white loaded ordered 9/18 Corvette, z28 Camaro, Mustang GT, Chev z71, GMC Canyon, Yamaha YXZ 1000rss, Yamaha 660 Raptor
Occupation
UAW GM Corvette Assembly Plant QC .
Refresh?? They need to fix the issues on hand first! The 8.4 screen that freezes, leaky 3.6, and horrible steering feel
I'll add the corrosion issue to the list .

#1 for me

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Bright white loaded ordered 9/18 Corvette, z28 Camaro, Mustang GT, Chev z71, GMC Canyon, Yamaha YXZ 1000rss, Yamaha 660 Raptor
Occupation
UAW GM Corvette Assembly Plant QC .

Sponsored

flyer92

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Door JL Sport, former '80 CJ-5 and '99 TJ
Vehicle Showcase
E Torque 3,6, Two extra cooling systems lots of connections lots of hose with lots of issues.
I haven't seen/heard anything about "leaky 3.6" until now. Is this really a widespread issue, or just a few cases that have been enthusiastically reported by a tiny minority of E-torque 3.6 owners?

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
On the 392, for that price point, I‘d like to see electric memory front seats and (don’t laugh) a cd player.
Be careful for what you ask. A CD player was an option on my 15 GC and it takes up so much of the center console it makes the console essentially useless ☹

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in a bit of a holding pattern to see if the 3.0TT will come to pass. The 3.6L while tried and true is long in the tooth at this point and since the hemi's are slated to be gone soon, FCA needs a new engine.

EV's make sense in the urban areas, but Jeep cannot go full electric any time in the near future and hope to keep its following.

Sponsored

flyer92

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Door JL Sport, former '80 CJ-5 and '99 TJ
Vehicle Showcase
TBH, I don't think it's worth waiting for any refresh, the way prices and interest rates are headed. Better to buy now and avoid significantly mounting costs for what may end up being ho-hum mods that weren't worth the wait anyway.

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
I'm in a bit of a holding pattern to see if the 3.0TT will come to pass. The 3.6L while tried and true is long in the tooth at this point and since the hemi's are slated to be gone soon, FCA needs a new engine.

EV's make sense in the urban areas, but Jeep cannot go full electric any time in the near future and hope to keep its following.
The 3.0TT is almost surely coming but since it appears they intended to replace both the Hemi and the V6 with it by using different tunes it has to be logistically impossible and they will have to have priorities. IE. the 24 Challenger , Charger and the high volume GC , others later and how much later will the Wrangler be?

2019RubiconNY

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Rubicon, 21 Willys, 22 Rubicon
HIGHLY DOUBT WE ARE GETTING BIGGER SCREENS. Every Jeep dealer I talk with says it's too much a potential issue given Jeeps are used for mudding/rain water coming in when you dont have a top on etc.
Bro my opinion, if you put off year after year you'll just drive yourself nuts. Theres always going to be something else coming out. You'll never "catch up" entirely. Just go buy one and enjoy your life. Go live it.
We aren't here for too long....