Sponsored

2022 Wrangler Orders

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
For me it's any possible upgrades and changes. And yes to be one step ahead on the year for resale I guess.

If there is anything I don't like I can always look for a really low mileage 2021.
I agree, at this point it definitely makes sense to wait and see what 2022 offers. Unless you don't have a option. Like if you need a car to drive now and can't be without a vehicle for the waiting period. Plus one more year of resale value.
Sponsored

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

For me, I'm hoping to see a new/decent Blue color option and Uconnect 5. Unrealistically, I'm also hoping that some of the safety features/add-ons become standard on some of the higher trims.

It feels weird to pay ~$45K for a new vehicle in 2021 and still having to "add" things like proximity locks, adaptive cruise, and remote start.

I can see not including them on base models, but Sahara/Rubicon should both come with them standard, IMO.

As I said, that part is unrealistic on my part - I don't actually see it changing, just maybe crossing my fingers a bit.

If there's a new blue and Uconnect 5, it's a no brainer. If not, I may start seeing if I can get a good deal on a 2021 that's been sat on the lot.

Caseman2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking for jeep
I talked to my dealer today and he said he heard June 20th.

I hope sooner.

I did confirm with him they silver is longer available to order. People on the forum thought it was just a supply issue. Bit it looks like they took it off of the order forum. So it could be more permanent.

I guess I will have to look into why uconnect 4 is so bad. Because everyone really wants 5. And I know nothing about it.

JL304

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC Sierra 1500
Anyone know if Sarge green will be carried over into 2022?

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone know if Sarge green will be carried over into 2022?
At this point no one but Jeep knows anything about 2022s. I hope we get some 2022 news soon. I am ready to order one.

Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For me, I'm hoping to see a new/decent Blue color option and Uconnect 5. Unrealistically, I'm also hoping that some of the safety features/add-ons become standard on some of the higher trims.

It feels weird to pay ~$45K for a new vehicle in 2021 and still having to "add" things like proximity locks, adaptive cruise, and remote start.

I can see not including them on base models, but Sahara/Rubicon should both come with them standard, IMO.

As I said, that part is unrealistic on my part - I don't actually see it changing, just maybe crossing my fingers a bit.

If there's a new blue and Uconnect 5, it's a no brainer. If not, I may start seeing if I can get a good deal on a 2021 that's been sat on the lot.
Add insult to injury...no freaking hood lock or locking gas cap!! Hell, most Wranglers don't even get a gas door! They get away with it because they can. There was no competition. Fast forward to today. The Bronco will potentially poach some Wrangler sales. Hopefully the Wrangler will offer a little more "value" soon.

JL304

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC Sierra 1500
At this point no one but Jeep knows anything about 2022s. I hope we get some 2022 news soon. I am ready to order one.
Thanks. Thatā€™s what I figured as well, but wanted to check. Hopefully we get that info in time to still order a ā€˜21 if we donā€™t like the new colors. Iā€™m new to Jeepā€™s, so Iā€™m just not familiar with the normal cadence.

CMF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 2021 SAHARA (that my wife lets me drive on the weekends..sometimes.)
I hope they keep Hydro Blue and the Willys package available for MY 22.

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

I hope they keep Hydro Blue and the Willys package available for MY 22.
We may have to have a cage fight or something cause I'm really hoping they ditch the current blue options and add something a little less.....loud.

#CAGEFIGHT!!!! :)

Caseman2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking for jeep
We may have to have a cage fight or something cause I'm really hoping they ditch the current blue options and add something a little less.....loud.

Just curious... What blue are you wishing?

Sponsored

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

Just curious... What blue are you wishing?
If they brought back Rhino, I'd be overjoyed. I'd also be happy with True Blue Pearl or Deep Water Blue Pearl or Steel Blue Metallic.

All of those are old Wrangler, colors, though - not sure how frequently they "bring a color back".

CMF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 2021 SAHARA (that my wife lets me drive on the weekends..sometimes.)

When and where? #CAGEFIGHT!!!!

Granada

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Does anyone have any idea what the anticipated delivery date of the first 2022 orders would be? I'm not looking for anything exact, just wondering if I order a 2022 in June when I would expect it to come in.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Does anyone have any idea what the anticipated delivery date of the first 2022 orders would be? I'm not looking for anything exact, just wondering if I order a 2022 in June when I would expect it to come in.
I think that's a hard question to ask because we can't go by historic trends. The pandemic and chip shortages have created a logistics nightmare for car companies.

In the past delivery would depend a lot on constraints and even where the dealer that ordered is located. Built vehicles can sit waiting weeks or months waiting to be transported. Shippers will wait to fill every space on trucks and trains before departing. The more remote your location the longer it can possibly take.

To try ansewering your question? Normally 1-2 months after placing a order if there are no constraints. Sometimes even faster, much faster. I ordered a 2019 JLR back in March of 2019 and it was delivered in about 11 days. That is 11 days from the date I placed my order at my dealership to taking actual delivery of it. I don't see that timeline happening anytime soon considering the shortages a lot of the industry is seeing.
Sponsored

Last edited: