2022 Wrangler Orders

Chazdog

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Honda Pilot for now
You gotta roll with what makes you happy, man. There are people on here who were STOKED to get Gecko. You couldn't pay me to drive a Gecko colored vehicle, lol. Sincerely I hope you enjoy the hell out of your choice.
Appreciate that. Yes, Gecko is a great example of one of those niche Jeep colors that elicit strong reactions. Hellayella and Chief come to mind as well. I like them and respect those who own them but wouldn’t likely buy myself. It’ll be interesting to see what 2022 brings as Jeep enthusiasts tend care deeply about the palette of colors offered each year.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bkaab

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 J10, 88 YJ, 99 TJ, 02 WJ, 06 LJ, 12 KK, 20 JL
Any word on if there is actually going to be any changes for 2022 other then some different colors? Really hoping something with the radio/infotainment. I have a friends and family discount that I had planned on using to order a 2022 but it now sounds like the earliest delivery would be mid December and my discount expires just after the new year.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Any word on if there is actually going to be any changes for 2022 other then some different colors? Really hoping something with the radio/infotainment. I have a friends and family discount that I had planned on using to order a 2022 but it now sounds like the earliest delivery would be mid December and my discount expires just after the new year.
Unfortunately no one knows anything about the 2022s at this point. We are still on a holding pattern. Nothing "official" from Jeep yet.

I don't know if I would sweat the F/F discount? I believe there are deals out there that match or are better than the Friends and Family discount. You might need to travel a little though.

Gupton Jeep is offering 7% under invoice with Affiliate or Tread Lightly. 8% if you take their financing.

JAustin83

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 wrangler Rubicon 392
Occupation
Lead iOS Engineer and Engineering Manager
I don’t know but I am hoping to hear something before too long.
My 2021 rubicon 392 order in D1 status just got bumped to a 2022
update: long story short, dealer left the 21 order active while waiting for the 22 order banks. Jeep ended up picking up my order and about week ago I was able to pick up my 392… it all ended up working out end the end. Well except that apparent the Extreme Recon Package will be available on the 392 for 22 :(

edisonstar23

First Name
Edison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
I doubt there will be any discounts.

If you are in new jersey there is dealers very close to you that do 7% under invoice without even trying.
which dealers? I live in NYC none of the Jeep NJ dealers were going under msrp.

Sponsored

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase