2022 392 Stripper?

cpost6

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 392
That's like saying the Scat Pack reduces the sales of the Hellcats. It doesn't. People have budgets and Dodges success is in having a flavor for everyone's price range. Being that Dodge and Jeep are the same company I'd be shocked if they didn't do this.
Guess your shocked!
Advertisement

OP
OP
JeepViking13

JeepViking13

First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Guess your shocked!
Not shocked. It will happen. They know sales will explode and given the supply chain issues they actually don't want that to happen right now. Once everything gets back to normal that's when I'd be shocked if they didn't.

JEEPmole

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Willys 2dr
I'd be more shocked if they improved the service department and level of customer care to what should be expected from a manufacturer that's selling $80k vehicles.

I don't see them finding ways to make the 392 more accessible. The exclusivity is what allows them to charge a premium.

MerlinsGarage

First Name
Bret
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21RUB392, 97Vipr,14Porsc 911,06Ford GT,64Vette etc
Not shocked. It will happen. They know sales will explode and given the supply chain issues they actually don't want that to happen right now. Once everything gets back to normal that's when I'd be shocked if they didn't.
Stella upped the price another 2% for 2022. Not going backwards. Some dealerships are giving discounts. If you really want one of these soon-to-be extinct beasts don't wait too long. And BTW, IMHO worth every penny.....:like:

Advertisement

Quadratec

Advertisement