392 no longer available for 2022?

StuM

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nova, Wrangler 392 XR, TRX Ign Ed, Evora GT
The whole carbon thing is stupid in my opinion. Here in CA, everyone is uptight about driving non EV cars, yet everyone seems OK with tree hugging to the point that forests get overgrown and they all burn down (along with all the homes around them). During the forest fires, more CO2 was released than probably all the V8 powered cars in the past 20 years. People need to maintain perspective. Cow and human farts probably contribute to global warming than cars that we love.
I was so uptight here in Ca that I recently bought a 392XR and a TRX. Screw the uptight tree huggers! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Sponsored

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
The whole carbon thing is stupid in my opinion. Here in CA, everyone is uptight about driving non EV cars, yet everyone seems OK with tree hugging to the point that forests get overgrown and they all burn down (along with all the homes around them). During the forest fires, more CO2 was released than probably all the V8 powered cars in the past 20 years. People need to maintain perspective. Cow and human farts probably contribute to global warming than cars that we love.
We have abandoned our means of production and crippled the exploration of our own resources through environmental concerns including the recently contrived carbon pollution (follow the money and agenda). If you have no manufacturing base or resource development then you have nothing.No printing press will save the economy. Those doing what we have abandoned have little or no environmental concerns increasing net global emissions. The West is Brilliant!!!

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
Since my 392 is toast Iā€™m looking forward to seeing what MY 2023 may offer. Iā€™d love a new infortainment update, 360 cameras and seats, but would be fine with color choices and a few Easter eggs.

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
Since my 392 is toast Iā€™m looking forward to seeing what MY 2023 may offer. Iā€™d love a new infortainment update, 360 cameras and seats, but would be fine with color choices and a few Easter eggs.
Must have been heartbreaking ā˜¹, but if they come out with a 392 XR- INXS-37 for 23 youā€™ll have something to look foreword to!! Cheer you up a little?šŸ˜Š Edit- With Better Seats!

BEACHED WHALE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR
The inline 6 stats say you its about 1 mpg less than the current 392. So I thinking it wont change for 23. The way the weeks are shaping up doesnt look like the world wants to stay in the cold ditch. People are still pushing mask mandates. Teachers dont want to teach (half the year off isnt enough). Cities havent cleaned up the homeless lunatics. Finally, we are still looking at the potential for $2.00 per gallon. But as a funny joke we are making it $5.00

Sponsored

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Last year, Jeep was asking customers what they'd like to see changed in the center console area. That made me think the '23s were going to have a new console design since we're going to be in year #5 of JL production (mid-cycle refresh). I guess we'll see....

RAMSTEEL

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 392 XR
Occupation
Army (Ret), Fed Guy
I'll take the current situation over the early 80s when my Z28 had an amazing 190hp...

Today I've got a Hellcat that gets better gas mileage and it's so much fun to drive it's insane.

Next to it is a C8 Corvette that gets me about 24MPG on the highway.

They can insert whatever they want for emissions if it helps slow down the impact of all these vehicles. The innovation in the auto industry is nothing short of amazing. Anyone doubting it doesn't haven't an impact is in denial. Will EVs solve that, sort of, just shifting to another problem to solve but it will reduce emissions.

Are we ready for it, not likely, but you have to start somewhere and I hope to own either a hybrid or all electric Corvette someday. I'll never own a Telsa but after driving one, wow, there's no doubt it's the way of the future...or maybe hydrogen if we can make it safer.

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
Must have been heartbreaking ā˜¹, but if they come out with a 392 XR- INXS-37 for 23 youā€™ll have something to look foreword to!! Cheer you up a little?šŸ˜Š Edit- With Better Seats!
Exactly I know Iā€™d still be waiting a bit but at least I would have something to look forward to. Looking to the future and hopefully we get some awesome features.

Last edited:

Sponsored

el_guapo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Dodge Viper, JLU 392
Someday they'll change it so the gasoline powered cars will get to use the hov lanes since we don't draw from an electric grid that can't keep up with demand, don't contribute to the long lines at recharging stations, don't deplete the world's lithium supplies, and don't fill the landfills with useless dead batteries.

Rubi64L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sting Gray 392, 2000 Supercharged WJ
My 392 was supposed to arrive yesterday, and when I called to see what's up, nobody knows where it is. I went to Jeep Chat, and the agent was super un-helpful - and when I asked for an escalation to someone who could help, she abruptly cancelled my chat session. Then, the screen came up that allowed me to give feedback, and I let loose like you wouldn't believe.

That aside, keep the faith that a 20th Rubicon Anniversary 392 will be announced any day now. I've already got dibs on one with my dealer - they should be cool. Those will be the last of the last because 392s are gone for this year - which is weird because we're only about five months into the model year.

BEACHED WHALE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR
Will every 392 owner be in envy over the refresh 392? . Its like watching yourself age. Happy with what you have but would be nice to refresh back to 25 years old.

cafecito820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
So I guess this youtuber is full of bs...
Not even remotely. Matt has been doing Jeep-related videos for years, and absolutely knows what he's talking about. His video only said that Jeep closed off the ability for dealerships to place orders - he was only relaying information, nothing more.

Noway

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
could be an inline-6 engine ..Dont think much will change if MY23 is the last year for 392. 1 thing that will change for sure will be MSRP
Sponsored