REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392XR, 21 392, 20 JLUR, 04 Rubicon Crawler
Jeep Chat told me the same thing.

also, update on 736065 ... I went to D on Monday. Jeep Rep still saying it’s not going to be built. It was not one of the dealer’s two allocations.

I escalated through Jeep CS and got a call back late yesterday ‘confirming’ it would be be built.

I also asked the dealer to add half doors and gorilla glass last week. The new POC I received this week showing D, did show the half doors, but not the glass.

I have a line on another one in D1 though (thanks to the extreme kindness of someone on this forum) - red with no half doors (my order is white with half doors). Debating going ahead with that one. Both at MSRP. Good to have options, but working through what to do ...
theres going to be more options daily, I have received 3 call back and in transit offers to buy or even order. I still believe lot of dealers ordered for inventory and a lot of buyers who committed before knowing cost, will bail.
Sponsored

supermike

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR 6 speed 2021 JLUR 392
theres going to be more options daily, I have received 3 call back and in transit offers to buy or even order. I still believe lot of dealers ordered for inventory and a lot of buyers who committed before knowing cost, will bail.
I haven't heard any dealer calling me back...so sad.

CpT Papa

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RUBICON 392
My dealer has bad 2 buyers back out, one allocation and one customer order. I was told 1 sold at 10k over, the other 15k. There is a 3rd on the way that buyer has backed out, my color. Hoping it sits awhile and I can swap my MSRP order.

Heelssuck

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JL Rubicon 392, 16 JK Rubicon, 18 Tesla S
Occupation
CIO
Just talked to Jeep chat and I was one of the 80 that was in D and went back to BX and I'm now back to a D status as of about 5 days ago he said. VIN 735600. He assured me the vehicle would be built and was working through the build sequence now. Guess we'll see what happens. The wait is killing me.

Sponsored

Kevin1269

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 canyon
Hi new to forums but been lurking here for a while. I ordered in March 6 firecracker red, trail cam, tow pkg, and floor mats. Got a vin 735749 about a week after I ordered was told it in d1 status when I got vin from dealer then 2 weeks later back to bx and been sitting there ever since. I know for a fact I’m not a dealer allocation I was told that up front by the salesman. I was also told he wasn’t sure if they would get it or not on the day I ordered but I wanted to put the order in anyway and I’ll just wait for it to come in figuring I will get it eventually but at this point I’m not even sure if I’m ever gona see this jeep. Keeping my hopes up but it very frustrating process anyway add me to the list please.

Gorpf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21-392, AEV-JL370
Occupation
Retired
I’m paying $1500 over FWP = $75,591

Dealer included FWP on POC so I would know invoice price.
That’s a great deal. Know someone? I couldn’t find anything less than 5K ADM over MSRP.

Sponsored

cpost6

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 392
That’s a great deal. Know someone? I couldn’t find anything less than 5K ADM over MSRP.
Have very good relationship with the family that owns all the Mtn View dealerships in Chattanooga, TN and surrounding area including N. GA. The only 392 they will sell for less than MSRP!

Godot

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Misc.
Wonder if they are just telling you that in hopes you give up and they can sell your order at a premium...hum I ordered 1/26, been in D1 for more than 30 days but no one is saying it won't move forward... vin 700116...
No. Various sales people answer the main line. All 6 phone answers, sales people, managers say they were allotted 10. Another nearby dealership had 8. I'll call and see if they are getting all 8 there. Even Jeep Chat had me confirm my sales info - name, address. I'm not one of the mythical 80. I have never been given a status indicating expected build date or delivery. Supposedly the mythical 80 went to D1 and then back to BX.
JEEP just has no chips and is probably trying to fulfill the first 4 orders at each location like they planned. They were going to do next 4 orders, next 4, but with no chips it's just first 4 of 10. I will message you after I call other dealership to see their story of their 8 allotted orders. Not to talk trash, but I'm pretty sure that location did dealership orders and has tried jacking up prices. The location I ordered from is not jacking up prices. They know I do NOT want a 4xe or regular Rubicon.

OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392XR, 21 392, 20 JLUR, 04 Rubicon Crawler