2.0l turbo Exhaust thread.

bval001

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler sport s
a conservative guess would be 60lbs... I don’t have large enough scale to be more accurate. It’s significant but not overwhelming. What is interesting is it looks like the stock system is a mix of 2.5 inch and 2.75 inch piping.
how are you liking your current mod set up with all the bolt on / exhaust mods? I was thinking of doing the exact same mods for mine.
Sponsored

Rub-ISH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR 2.0t, 22 Volvo XC60 T8 ER, 06 Audi A3
how are you liking your current mod set up with all the bolt on / exhaust mods? I was thinking of doing the exact same mods for mine.
as of right now I wouldn’t change a thing. Everything has worked as advertised... the only really tough mod was the firewall side of the mishimoto IC pipe... which lead to the boost leak

Abuckley1290

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara Unlimited
Has anyone heard of or used the Flowmaster XDR 817836 Axle Back exhaust? I cannot find much info on it but it looks pretty sweet and is about half the price of most others.
shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcTx38vR_P3QqoSJDeec6rcdPTb8gi5h09-cdiyZrpy97UfSf2c&usqp=CAY.jpg

Pipes

First Name
HP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sahara JLU, Jeep SRT
Has anyone tried the AFE axle back exhaust?
Rebel Series 2-1/2" 409 Stainless Steel Axle-Back Exhaust System

BF645694-20E9-4828-8C67-237B6DB57293.jpeg

Magnaflow

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Magnaflow
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.magnaflow.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Good to hear, I have another question Rub-ISH, do you happen to know the difference in weight between the stock parts removed and the new exhaust? Only info I could find was that the shipping weight of the exhaust was 20lbs. I have no idea what the stock weighs but i assume it is a lot more.
You'd be surprised how much the stock exhaust weighs compared to our kit. Its a significant difference!

Sponsored

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
I don't know why it's not released already... I've been very happy with the prototype. Will see if I can find out anything (crossing fingers since as you mentioned I do not work for them).
Any update you've been able to source? Ready to buy the touring climber as soon as available.

carlhenry

First Name
carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 wrangler jl 2.0
where did u find the xdr817835 flomaster does not list it

RELBUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 TJ , 22 JLURXR 392
You'd be surprised how much the stock exhaust weighs compared to our kit. Its a significant difference!
MF question here:
Is it possible to upgrade the exhaust p/n 19388 to a full cat back system? If so how would one go about doing so?

Mr.Smith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon X
Anymore opinions on the Dynomax muffler delete? I know it's for the 3.6 but it does bolt up to 2.0 as well?

Sponsored

Spdu4ia

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2dr Rubi
Bolts up just fine, yes. No personal experience with it but I have been looking into it as well

Mr.Smith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon X
Bolts up just fine, yes. No personal experience with it but I have been looking into it as well
I just ordered it so we will see how it goes. I have had a strait piped Charger and Ram so I thing the sound should be fine

Im JL'in!

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Anymore opinions on the Dynomax muffler delete? I know it's for the 3.6 but it does bolt up to 2.0 as well?
Mine came from a forum member with the 3.6 2 door, and mine is a 2.0 4 door. You will be fine, heres a sound clip. Like I mentioned before, cold start is LOUD like a vacuum playing a tuba but it mellows out once warm.

limeade

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
The Dynomax part fits both the 3.6 and the 2.0.

My son and I put one on our 2.0 JLUR one week ago. The cold start is loud like others say, but does mellow out nicely,

Ours does not drone at all, which is what I was worried about. Years ago I had made my own high clearance system for my TJ and it droned like crazy, I hated driving it on the highway.

I do not think it is overly loud, you can still have conversations, talk on the phone, etc. while driving. When you get on the throttle, you will hear the exhaust, but it is a nice aggressive sound.

I really like the weight savings and ground clearance.

Mr.Smith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon X
The Dynomax part fits both the 3.6 and the 2.0.

My son and I put one on our 2.0 JLUR one week ago. The cold start is loud like others say, but does mellow out nicely,

Ours does not drone at all, which is what I was worried about. Years ago I had made my own high clearance system for my TJ and it droned like crazy, I hated driving it on the highway.

I do not think it is overly loud, you can still have conversations, talk on the phone, etc. while driving. When you get on the throttle, you will hear the exhaust, but it is a nice aggressive sound.

I really like the weight savings and ground clearance.
Good to hear. I have had a few straight piped vehicles so I should be fine.
Sponsored