Tailgate MOLLE system for under $10

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Yup sure can! This is with the table down. I simply went through the spaces in the table and snapped them in.

6832407C-9B00-4B91-8D0F-006093944536.jpeg

The molle bags can work nearly anywhere in your vehicle that they can hug and snap back to themselves. To answer your question more directly in relation to the tailgate would be a Yes:

Yes you could possibly use them mounting directly to your stock tailgate as it also (as seen in the photo above) has similar space patterns, however, it would be much harder to “thread” them. You would likely have to remove the panel, thread, and reinstall the panel. The panel removal is VERY easy though.

Here ya go!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B079GV8YWG?psc=1&ref=yo_pop_mb_yo_pop_mb_pd_t2

Latest photo with patches:

3BF93239-6D12-4833-A91D-F4A7C2F1FBAE.jpeg

I got the entire idea from @paulr

In his thread here:

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...ches-for-molle-bags-under-seat-storage.14950/

Props to @paulr for the great idea! Came out perfect!

Here is my DIY on the table installation itself:

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/mopar-tailgate-table-install.19495/
So you bought all for those with a stuff inside you paid $100 for all four? The real Molly bags from Mopar are close to that and they're bigger are they
Sponsored

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
So you bought all for those with a stuff inside you paid $100 for all four? The real Molly bags from Mopar are close to that and they're bigger are they
Where are you getting $100 from?

They are like $24 bucks for 2 bags and they are real molle bags, i would know because in the marine corps we had the same exact ones but in desert color lol

24+24=48..

58FEB821-8757-4DC6-ACE0-7A8CD6DF2102.jpeg

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon

They are like $24 bucks for 2 bags and they are real molle bags, i would know because in the marine corps we had the same exact ones but in desert color lol

24+24=48..

Sorry my mistake I thought I saw something where there was four of them and it said $100 so that was 25 a piece so I guess that's where I thought $100 for four of them I didn't mean hundred dollars for one I'm sorry that I worded it wrong. Did you say they will fit on the back without the table or there's not a way to put them on there? People that have them behind the seats said they get in the way of your knees for back passengers is that true for anybody has them in the back behind the seats ? I'd like to get one for each side behind the seats but I want people in the back to complain about their knees hitting them

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
it also looks like the black ones are soft type and the red is a hardtop that true?

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Just saw this on YouTube I might try buying this. I really don't want to put the table on the rear tailgate I'm afraid of my rattle in time but I won't use it anyway. This looks pretty cool what do y'all think ?

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
20181215_045624.jpg
20181215_045204.jpg
What do you think about these Molly bags? They're exactly like the Jeep ones by Mopar that say Jeep for $139.99 .except these three that are exactly the same size and look exactly the same are only 57.99 on Amazon. Big difference and they look exactly the same except they don't have that little tag is his Jeep and it was from Amazon Amazon will take it back if you don't like it what do y'all think looks exactly the same doesn't it

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Here you can see it advertised on Amazon. Do you think it's worth buying I guess if it's not as good as the Mopar ones I cansend it back
20181215_050548.jpg

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon

24+24=48..

If I decide to go fees 2 bags on the back they had the snaps will they line up with the straps on the back of the Rubicon seats ? why did you have to put them on the tailgate do you think the lineup and work on the back of the front
seats

Sponsored

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
The gate will literally never rattle due to the way that it is constructed. That’s why I would imagine they provide Spacers in the kit as a part of the installation. I think I’ve wasted enough time in here. Good day.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
The gate will literally never rattle due to the way that it is constructed. That’s why I would imagine they provide Spacers in the kit as a part of the installation. I think I’ve wasted enough time in here. Good day.
what do you think about these Mollie bags that are just like the Mopar bags except they dont have the little tag that says jeep an instead of 129 they are only like under 40 ? they look exactly like the Mopar bags and probably are except Mopar puts the Jeep logo on them. here is the real ones and the not Mopar ones. What do you think ? Is it worth 100 more for the jeep logo tag ? when you know they are both made in china in the first place
FAKE MOPAR BAGS.jpg
MOPAR BAGS.jpg

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
what do you think about these Mollie bags that are just like the Mopar bags except they dont have the little tag that says jeep an instead of 129 they are only like under 40 ? they look exactly like the Mopar bags and probably are except Mopar puts the Jeep logo on them. here is the real ones and the not Mopar ones. What do you think ? Is it worth 100 more for the jeep logo tag ? when you know they are both made in china in the first place
FAKE MOPAR BAGS.jpg
MOPAR BAGS.jpg
If they are cheaper and that’s the style you like you should get them. While they are not ‘tactical’ looking they look just as functional

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
If they are cheaper and that’s the style you like you should get them. While they are not ‘tactical’ looking they look just as functional
I agree they should look more tactical but that's the Mopar ones they make right there in the picture. Those first aid ones are pretty nice too but they won't fit behind the seat I don't think if they do I'll probably go with those. They are small and not as big. The mopar ones almost look like camera bags they're so big

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I agree they should look more tactical but that's the Mopar ones they make right there in the picture. Those first aid ones are pretty nice too but they won't fit behind the seat I don't think if they do I'll probably go with those. They are small and not as big. The mopar ones almost look like camera bags they're so big
That’s what I had in mind like a DSLR Canon bag or something.
Sponsored