Sponsored

Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage

paulr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR
Just thought I would share this... out of my complete OCD for everything to be organized and easy to find, I decided to design some custom patches that match the Jeep interior for the various molle bags I added on the tailgate/seats, etc. Pretty happy with how they turned out!

EDIT: Lots of questions about how to get these... just a disclaimer I have ZERO affiliation with any of these products, I am just sharing what I created/pieced together and how to replicate what I did....

HOW TO GET THE BAGS: they're all from amazon, see these links

the smaller bags on the seat backs are these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075BKFS69/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

the four bags on the tailgate table are these in the various colors: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DF1SRL4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

HOW TO GET THE PATCHES: You can simply order and get your own printed from the same website I used (they're great because they have no minimums or set up fees since these are screen printed and not embroidered patches) at http://omlpatches.com

I have zero affiliation with OML Patches, I get no financial benefit from anyone on here using them, I just am sharing what I have done for this project for myself.

I posted the high res PNG files which are sufficient for the patch printing at OML in a post below which you can save and use to place your order. The sizes I designed here are either 2"x3" (more traditional
square-ish patch size) or 1"x5" (the longer narrower ones).

If you order from that website, USE THIS LINK for the 2x3 patch size... you just select the closest patch size which in this case is the 2x3 and in the notes/order comments let them know if some are 1x5 and they will make the appropriate size at no extra charge. They'll cut any size just let them know what you want.

IMG_3019.jpg

IMG_3018.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

EDIT #2: wanted to add to my original post since I never mentioned these bags either... I also added some under seat storage bags from JeepSwag, they are made by DirtBagz and are for the JK but they fit perfectly on the JL, comes as a set of 2, one for each side, I LOVE these, makes it so easy to use that space as storage and when you need to fold the seats down you just rip the handle out and the whole bag comes out instead of having to dig all your crap out from under the seat!

https://www.jeepswag.com/shop/shop/storage/dirt-bagz-under-back-seat-storage-bags/

IMG_0233.jpeg

IMG_0232.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Mid-life Wrangler

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Just thought I would share this... out of my complete OCD for everything to be organized and easy to find, I decided to design some custom patches that match the Jeep interior for the various molle bags I added on the tailgate/seats, etc. Pretty happy with how they turned out.
Those look great. What did you make them with? They look commercial grade.

JCatherine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Love this! I also want to know how you made them.

Sponsored

Micloose

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Following! These look fantastic! Would love a set of my own. More for sale?

OP
OP
paulr

paulr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR
Those look sweet. Makes it quick to see what you need to grab.

Ron
Those look great. What did you make them with? They look commercial grade.
Thanks! I use this company (http://omlpatches.com) ... they offer "digital printing" on patches so they are printed on instead of embroidered which allows there to be no minimum since there's no digitizing the embroidery, etc. Super convenient for little projects like this where you can just print one patch of each kind.

OP
OP
paulr

paulr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR
OP
OP
paulr

paulr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR
Following! These look fantastic! Would love a set of my own. More for sale?
I'm happy to post my files on here if anyone wants to get their own printed at http://omlpatches.com like I did... these are the one's I've made so far.

These are high res PNG files which are sufficient for the patch printing at OML. The sizes here are either 2"x3" or 1"x5"

UPDATE: I CAN NO LONGER KEEP UP WITH CUSTOM REQUESTS, PLEASE ENJOY THESE DESIGNS I'VE SHARED HERE OR GIVE IT A SHOT ON YOUR OWN WITH SOME BASIC PHOTO EDITING :) I JUST DON'T HAVE THE TIME RIGHT NOW TO KEEP UP WITH ALL THE REQUESTS, PLEASE DO NOT PM ASKING FOR CUSTOM PATCHES

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patches-01

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patches-02

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patches-03

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patches-04

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patches-05

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patches-07

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patches-08

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patches-09

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patches-11

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patches-12

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patches-11

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patches-13

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patches-19

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patches-17

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patches_Artboard 18

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage gloves-20

some orange ones by request:

patches-01.png

patches-02.png
Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage Artboard 19_3
Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage Artboard 19_2
Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage Artboard 19_1

patches-03.png

patches-04.png

patches-05.png

patches-06.png

patches-07.png

patches-08.png

patches-09.png

patches-11.png

patches-12.png

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patches_orange_winch-13

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patches_orange_winch-14

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patches-26

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patches-25

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patches-24

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patches-23

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patches-22

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patches-21

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patchesmojito_Artboard 18

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patchesmojito-24

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patchesmojito-23

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patchesmojito-22

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patchesmojito-21

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patchesmojito-20

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patchesmojito-19

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patchesmojito-16

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patchesmojito-17

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patchesmojito-15

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patchesmojito-13

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patchesmojito-14

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patchesmojito-12

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patchesmojito-11

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patchesmojito-10

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patchesmojito-09

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patchesmojito-08

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patchesmojito-06

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patchesmojito-05

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patchesmojito-04

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patchesmojito-03

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patchesmojito-02

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patchesmojito-01

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patches-28

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patches-27

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patches-29

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patches-30

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patches-31

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patches-32

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patches-33

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patches-15

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patches_orange-17

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patches_orange-16

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage patches_orange-15

Last edited:
OP
OP
paulr

paulr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR
Just to add 1 thing since some have asked via PM... if you order from that website, just choose 3x2 for all the patch sizes and in the comments of the order make a note if you have some that are 1x5, there's no extra charge, but it can be confusing to order since theres no 1x5 option on the website. They'll cut any size just let them know what you want.

Sponsored

OP
OP
paulr

paulr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR
... added a couple more images to the post above.

1. Impressive organization.
2. Most excellent effort in designing the patches.
3. you win for sharing the PNG's with everyone.

Just wish I could have liked your post more than once.
Thank you sir! Hopefully you can make use of them!

@paulr curious what is in the Snow pouch?
Just some random junk, extra gloves, tools for the skis/boots, etc. nothing too exciting

mrmarco21

First Name
JOHN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED RUBICON JL 4 DOOR
Occupation
QA Aircraft Inspector
Vehicle Showcase
Just thought I would share this... out of my complete OCD for everything to be organized and easy to find, I decided to design some custom patches that match the Jeep interior for the various molle bags I added on the tailgate/seats, etc. Pretty happy with how they turned out!

IMG_3019.jpg

View attachment 87569

IMG_3018.jpg

View attachment 87571
Are you selling these? If so when can I buy one and if no would you consider making them up?

mrmarco21

First Name
JOHN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED RUBICON JL 4 DOOR
Occupation
QA Aircraft Inspector
Vehicle Showcase
Just to add 1 thing since some have asked via PM... if you order from that website, just choose 3x2 for all the patch sizes and in the comments of the order make a note if you have some that are 1x5, there's no extra charge, but it can be confusing to order since theres no 1x5 option on the website. They'll cut any size just let them know what you want.
I would like to buy this kit? Are you selling them?
Sponsored