Blonson

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JL WRANGLER
Vehicle Showcase
I picked up my Jeep on Saturday from Koons. Craig was always very responsive to my emails and he even looked up what I need to do to get a five year NJ inspection sticker when I showed up on Saturday! My experience with the finance manager was also excellent. I had a preapproval from BofA that I thought was pretty good, but Koons was able to find me a better rate. By far the best experience I have had at a Jeep dealer.
What's that better rate if you don't mind me asking? I went to PNC and got 4%, but will be going to Koons to pick up my truck in several weeks
Sponsored

homebrwd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW Jetta (JL in the Plans)
What's that better rate if you don't mind me asking? I went to PNC and got 4%, but will be going to Koons to pick up my truck in several weeks
That's going to depend on your credit scenario and what the banks will offer when they check. Going there with financing in hand will help in most cases as dealers will want to beat it so you finance through them.

Buffalo

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I had a preapproval with Bank of America at 3.09, but Koons found 2.89 with US Bank.

One_Angry_Panda

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
OP
OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
@Koons_of_Tysons_Corner Can you still get LED's and steel bumpers on JL Unlimited Rubicon
Yes, as long as it is a sold factory order. Dealers can no longer order them for stock. So as long as it is an order, you can still build out a Wrangler with LED's and the Steel Bumper, but if it is being ordered for stock, then no.

Sponsored

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Yes, as long as it is a sold factory order. Dealers can no longer order them for stock. So as long as it is an order, you can still build out a Wrangler with LED's and the Steel Bumper, but if it is being ordered for stock, then no.
What's up with that combo? Is there a problem I don't know about? Haven't heard of this issue.

One_Angry_Panda

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What's up with that combo? Is there a problem I don't know about? Haven't heard of this issue.
Been getting some mixed information up here in the NE. Apparently the steel bumpers are tied to the LEDs, as in you can't get one without the other. Some places are saying you can't get the LED's anymore, some are saying you can't get the steel bumpers anymore.

@Koons_of_Tysons_Corner - What is a sold factory order. Is this financed only or includes leases as well?

OP
OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Been getting some mixed information up here in the NE. Apparently the steel bumpers are tied to the LEDs, as in you can't get one without the other. Some places are saying you can't get the LED's anymore, some are saying you can't get the steel bumpers anymore.

@Koons_of_Tysons_Corner - What is a sold factory order. Is this financed only or includes leases as well?
Email me and I can explain.

One_Angry_Panda

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

jlcampbell

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 1500
I'm interested Koons, I will be buying this week. I'm in Michigan but more than willing to fly down if the price is right. Let me know.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler

CNY-JLUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
Can this be combined with the Affiliates Reward program? I'm looking for a JLU Sport S, manual, hard top, tow package and tech+convenience packages.

OP
OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)