Sponsored

Test drove about 15 cars in the last month and...

BXFXJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Sahara
During the months when the disease swept the land and I wasn't driving as much, I considered giving up the Wrangler for a Polaris Slingshot, child seat issues with that made me give up on it.

Cross shopping Wranglers with other SUVs or cars is a sign you should not buy a Wrangler.
Sponsored

Mocopo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURXR
Build Thread
Link
Whew, we haven't had one of these threads in about a week, I'm sure people were starting to have withdrawals....

Jeep Wrangler JL Test drove about 15 cars in the last month and... tumblr_p7nq5wsz7h1wykweko1_1280

Hennessey17

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport
During the months when the disease swept the land and I wasn't driving as much, I considered giving up the Wrangler for a Polaris Slingshot, child seat issues with that made me give up on it.

Cross shopping Wranglers with other SUVs or cars is a sign you should not buy a Wrangler.
I cross shopped a Mustang, Boxster, and Wrangler.

Off roading isn't the only reason people buy these.

Hennessey17

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport
Those are also fun vehicles, I stopped driving sport cars a while back due to ease of speeding.
If it wasn't for COVID, I probably would have kept my Tiguan (162K miles) and used it as a winter/dog car and bought one of the sports cars. Then when the Tiguan died, I'd get the Jeep. But then the used car market got all screwed up and I figured I was safer financially buying a brand new Jeep with a warranty over keeping the Tiguan and buying a used sports car and hoping to get lucky with a good one. But no matter what I bought, the top was opening up.

Sponsored

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLU Rubicon 6-speed
Those are also fun vehicles, I stopped driving sport cars a while back due to ease of speeding.
I always pick the Jeep when the wife and I go out, as it is far too easy to speed in her Mustang convertible. The only tickets I am rumored to have gotten though 35+ years of driving are of the speeding variety. I was fortunate to get a number of warnings and time my speeding tickets to be able to take traffic school.

Caliguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon JLU
What’s not to like? Excellent off roader, fun car, convertible, and-or, also add depending on model-good family hauler, reasonable economy vehicle, even a muscle car. A perfect “Jack of all trades” , or you could get 3 or 4 different vehicles instead. 😊 Edit— Correction, “Jack” is good at all things but not the best at any. Wrangler is the best off-roader!:jk:
You forgot convertible

300K06TJ

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Wrangler
I couldn't agree more! 320,000mi and counting!

I work at a dealer, and my Jeep was in the shop a few years ago when an Amazon Prime truck tried to occupy the same space as me (ouch!). Drove Grand Cherokees, Cherokees, Compasses and Rams for a few weeks. All nice in their own respect, but boring! I couldn't wait to get back to daily driving my Wrangler. Everyday is an adventure!

Jeep Wrangler JL Test drove about 15 cars in the last month and... 1668018044619

Jeep Wrangler JL Test drove about 15 cars in the last month and... 1668018090636

Jeep Wrangler JL Test drove about 15 cars in the last month and... 1668018122542

Jeep Wrangler JL Test drove about 15 cars in the last month and... 1668018326719

Sponsored

Hennessey17

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport
It should be…..😎
Different cultures...

If I lived in a swamp perhaps I'd enjoy driving in mud puddles and on oversized gravel more.

But I live in the Urban North , and I much prefer going to the lake 5 blocks away (not driving of course), enjoying a beer/joint, and relaxing.