First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited, & Escalade
Occupation
Retired Mechanical Engineer
I picked up my Wrangler Sport S Unlimited 2 days before Christmas! I haven't posted because I've just been having too damn much fun driving it! When delivered it had 16 miles on it, now I'm up to 1400 miles since December 23rd! loving my Snazzy Sam! So glad I ordered the 6 speed manual! It's a blast!
20201224_075802.jpg
Very nice! Congratulations.

Sponsored

shekmark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
I picked up my Wrangler Sport S Unlimited 2 days before Christmas! I haven't posted because I've just been having too damn much fun driving it! When delivered it had 16 miles on it, now I'm up to 1400 miles since December 23rd! loving my Snazzy Sam! So glad I ordered the 6 speed manual! It's a blast!
20201224_075802.jpg
If you love it now, just wait till warm weather and you can go topless! Nothing better!

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you, yes, I am discombobulated! LOL! 🤣
Ok, acknowledging the issue is the 1st step, so I won't blow up my avatar. :like:
Thank you! I've never loved and enjoyed a vehicle as much as I do this one!
That's good, we're getting there. :clap:

Seriously though, congrats on that sharp looking Jeep you've got there! Welcome to the elite group of people who don't question taking the long way home.
Jeep Wrangler JL Finally got my dream car! rickflair

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
congrats on the new car. i mean jeep. just kidding. i'll let you slide just this one time.

Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Just know that you gained 500 new friends. People will be waving at you and talking to you at gas stations, random stop lights and parking areas.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Wrangler JL Finally got my dream car! rickflair
Congrats!!!..... she’s a beauty!

you might wanna stop calling it a car, that really irritates some people, not me though, I don’t care, but if you could refrain yourself from calling your Jeep a car, that would be great, you know for the other people, not me though, I don’t care........🙄