First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Months ago and I emphasize MONTHS I noticed my rear window edge molding that runs along the bottom of the rear window had several cracks. The cracks are above the plastic but allow water to enter the read gate. I took it in and the service manager told me it probably won't be covered under warranty (2022 9500 miles). Before going apeshit I gave them the chance to make the claim and low and behold after MONTHS of waiting Stellantis the Greek God decided to cover the glass. As a matter of fact they even went as far as ordering the glass 2 weeks ago and it is in transit.
Sponsored

Haberrj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL
Months ago and I emphasize MONTHS I noticed my rear window edge molding that runs along the bottom of the rear window had several cracks. The cracks are above the plastic but allow water to enter the read gate. I took it in and the service manager told me it probably won't be covered under warranty (2022 9500 miles). Before going apeshit I gave them the chance to make the claim and low and behold after MONTHS of waiting Stellantis the Greek God decided to cover the glass. As a matter of fact they even went as far as ordering the glass 2 weeks ago and it is in transit.
Great news 👍🏻👍🏻