Mopar All Weather Floor Mats
Mopar Stainless Door Sill Guards
Mopar Hinge Gate Reinforcement
Mopar Grab Handle Kit

July 7 - Placed Order
July 9 - VON/VIN Status: D No Estimated Ship Date
Aug 15 - Status: D1 Estimated Ship: 2020-09-01 2:00 am
Aug 28 - Jeep Chat
Mathew (8/28/2020, 11:47:05 AM): Thank you. The Wrangler is currently moving through the build process at this time, and it is in the paint stage at this time. Once the build is complete, it will then go through the inspection phase, and if any additional equipment or packages needs to be installed, that would be the next step. Once that is all complete though, it will then go through the final inspection stage and then be ready to ship out. I would suggest allowing a week to pass then contact us back for an update, but we are available 24/7 if you do want to contact back sooner.
Aug 31 - Cryptostickers.net build sheet found

I assume that the Mopar optional equipment falls under the "additional equipment or packages" and comes after the build is complete but before shipment.
Regarding your Aug 28th response, how is that I always get one sentence response from Chat and you are getting fairly detailed updates?
Sponsored

Russ Chung

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 2005 TJ
Regarding your Aug 28th response, how is that I always get one sentence response from Chat and you are getting fairly detailed updates?
I dunno. Here's the conversation I had with Vivian this afternoon:

Me (8/31/2020, 3:19:36 PM): What's the current build status on my 2021 Jeep Wrangler? 1C4JJXFM3MW521589
Vivian (8/31/2020, 3:19:54 PM): Hello Russ,
Vivian (8/31/2020, 3:20:52 PM): Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase and thank you for choosing Jeep! The Wrangler is a fantastic choice. Please allow me a brief moment and I will be back with your new vehicle order update.
Vivian (8/31/2020, 3:22:04 PM):
• Vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment.
• This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle.

I believe that means status code JB. Maybe my Jeep and @attilars Jeep will be shipped together.

Sydwaiz

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 73 CJ-5
I dunno. Here's the conversation I had with Vivian this afternoon:

Me (8/31/2020, 3:19:36 PM): What's the current build status on my 2021 Jeep Wrangler? 1C4JJXFM3MW521589
Vivian (8/31/2020, 3:19:54 PM): Hello Russ,
Vivian (8/31/2020, 3:20:52 PM): Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase and thank you for choosing Jeep! The Wrangler is a fantastic choice. Please allow me a brief moment and I will be back with your new vehicle order update.
Vivian (8/31/2020, 3:22:04 PM):
• Vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment.
• This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle.

I believe that means status code JB. Maybe my Jeep and @attilars Jeep will be shipped together.
That's basically the response my wife got on 8/28 when she contacted chat. Ordered her diesel 7/3. Looks like there will be a lot of new diesels on the road soon!

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
That's basically the response my wife got on 8/28 when she contacted chat. Ordered her diesel 7/3. Looks like there will be a lot of new diesels on the road soon!
I'm a 7/3 orderer and I'm at the exact same place as you folks.

attilars

First Name
Attila Szilagyi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLURD, 997.2 S
I'm a 7/3 orderer and I'm at the exact same place as you folks.
Will be interesting to see if they all come out together as well. Didn't think there was anything on my build that would be special options needing a separate build stage like this.

Sponsored

StealthJLUR

First Name
Gannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
When you get to 4 months you can complain...I ordered mine Oct 9th and it was delivered March 5th!. Some others took longer.
Dealer told me today the estimated ship date is 9/15/20. I ordered 8/12/20. Hopefully that means they are catching up at the factory!
Still takes 2-3 weeks after they ship to arrive here in Utah.

attilars

First Name
Attila Szilagyi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLURD, 997.2 S
Got a notice from cryptosticker this morning that window sticker is available on mine, so hopefully getting close to shipping.

Russ Chung

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 2005 TJ
Got a notice from cryptosticker this morning that window sticker is available on mine, so hopefully getting close to shipping.
Cryptostickers sent me a link to my window sticker today, too. Maybe our Jeeps will be on the same train! Ordered 7/7

A.DiVe1

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel
Rubicon
Firecracker Red
Diesel
Black Leather Interior
Cold weather group
Trailer tow and heavy duty electrical group
LED Lighting group
8.4 inch radio and premium audio group
Steel bumper group
All weather floor mats
Soft top storage bad
Satin black grille
Engine block heater
Premium black sun rider soft top

attilars

First Name
Attila Szilagyi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLURD, 997.2 S
On cryptosticker I see 14 diesels complete in the last 24 hours. Haven't seen many diesels lately, so seems like they just cranked through a bunch of them or just a coincidence that a lot of those built happen to be actively tracked. Order dates vary from June to end of July.

Sponsored

ScootScharf

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD
On cryptosticker I see 14 diesels complete in the last 24 hours. Haven't seen many diesels lately, so seems like they just cranked through a bunch of them or just a coincidence that a lot of those built happen to be actively tracked. Order dates vary from June to end of July.
Thankfully mine was one of them. My dealer is only 100 miles from the factory so I hope it gets there soon.
Congrats to everyone else. I hope they get there quickly.

Frogsme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Sahara
Jeep chat told me today that mine has shipped and should be at the dealership by 9/15. Hopefully they are correct.

attilars

First Name
Attila Szilagyi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLURD, 997.2 S
Jeep chat told me today that mine has shipped and should be at the dealership by 9/15. Hopefully they are correct.
I heard similar today only my ETA was sometime between 9/15 and 9/29.

Sydwaiz

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 73 CJ-5
My wife's sticker just went live even though crypto tool still shows as Not Found. I can click on it and it comes up though. Novagirl is what it's under. Ordered 7/3 JLURD w/ Sky Onetouch.
Sponsored