Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Info Sec
Appearance wise is the hinge covers to add contrast and break up the wall of solid color. $30 on Amazon and a $6 can of plasti dip from Walmart.
Jeep Wrangler JL Your favorite mod under $200 PXL_20210313_154828935.MP
Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
A five inch strip of window tint across the top of the windshield. It was about $40 installed. Never have to flip down my visor anymore. Bright lights from other vehicles, slightly tilt my head and look through the tint, all the glare is gone. Same for the bright sun.

Jeep Wrangler JL Your favorite mod under $200 1616152509488

A trunk cargo net from a car stretched across the Jeep behind the front seats. You can just toss things back there while traveling or wheeling. Keeps stuff off the floor and it is always in reach. It will hold a lot of stuff, handy wipes, cameras, jackets, snacks, maps, etc.... Way better than trying to find it on the floor behind the seats. You can probably stop at any vehicle junk yard and get one for dam near free.

Jeep Wrangler JL Your favorite mod under $200 1616152431051

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
You can't get much for a JL for a measly $200. Close to $200 is the Z Automotive Tazer. You really can't do any big mods without it.

On a different note, I've discovered that you can pretty much rebuild the motor on a YJ for $200. lol.

Sponsored

Toycrusher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
You can't get much for a JL for a measly $200. Close to $200 is the Z Automotive Tazer. You really can't do any big mods without it.

On a different note, I've discovered that you can pretty much rebuild the motor on a YJ for $200. lol.
Absolutely the Tazer. Just being able to kill stop/start is worth it, and then it does like 30 other things!

Austin23

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

Sponsored

Cuyose

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Data Analyst
A couple of mine

>Redline Tuning 21-20003-02 Hood QuickLIFT PLUS Compatible with Jeep Wrangler JL 2018+

>Brawlee LED Rear Glass Lift Gate Dome Light Bar for 18-20 JL JLU Hardtops
The Brawlee for sure. I forget I even got it, as it just makes so much sense I forget it wasnt factory when I open the tailgate. Absolutely flabbergasted such a common sense, useful and cheap to implement feature isnt standard.

JeepVT

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
You will need a boost for the pitiful factory reverse lights! (I installed a couple Rigid Ignites into my rear bumper and wired to come on automatically when in reverse / manually as needed with aux 4).

Also highly recommend a front hitch receiver.
How did you tape into reverse and allow aux4 use? I have a Motobilt rear bumper with rigid cubes going in. My plan was to just use them for reverse when needed, but did not know I could also tap into reverse. I figured it was either or. I am actually replacing my tail lights with some LEDs from Motobilt, but not sure how those will fair in brightness.
Sponsored