Banned
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
  • Banned
I've read many, many posts on this forum that have been so enlightening, helpful, creative, inspiring and even funny. What's your favorite?

~~~~

I don't know if this has been done here before. If so, apologies; I did search first.

Still further I don't know if this thread's premise will gain any traction; which is fine as content here should be, within forum guidelines, about what people want to discuss about the JL.

This is my current favorite, where a member worked with a vendor to "crack the code" that is installing proximity locks after purchase without having to have a dealer flash the vehicle the option's sales code: something most dealers aren't willing to work on/do. He proceeded to give us step by step instructions to effect this (additional hardware required.)

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...parts-links-on-jl-wrangler.49241/post-1152476

Parker, @Etch was the first to say that work on this was a group effort: both true and humbling of him.

What was your favorite post(s)? All I ask is that they center around the JL.

If possible--maybe you can post a link. To do this click where I've circled red on the post you wish to offer up.

Jeep Wrangler JL Your Favorite Posts 1602868809770

Copy the link that results, and then in your post, click the "insert link" button circled below, and enter that link you just copied, into both boxes that pop up as a result of you clicking the "insert link" button.

Jeep Wrangler JL Your Favorite Posts 1602868997958
Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
I could tell you, but then....
A couple years ago there was a Jeep Poetry thread. Sounded weird at first but people got pretty creative with it....

Sponsored

Kluk Ztopolovky

First Name
Kluk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport 2dr Sting Gray manual
sometime ago someone here was talking about 37s rolling nicely 65 -70 m/h in fourth gear , I like the 4th and 3rd very much , right there the engine produces very pleasing agility at hwy speeds
Sponsored