I prefer the knowing nod, just the slightest tip of the hat1. Owners should not drive into other Wranglers.
2. Drivers should wave at other Wrangler drivers.
Etiquette states that the driver of the newer Wrangler is supposed to wave first.3. Park next to other Wranglers whenever possible.
4. Accept a challenge based on your knowledge and foresight.
5. Be prepared to have people to randomly take pictures of your Jeep.
6. Do NOT call your Jeep a car! Yes, it is a "Jeep" or "Wrangler".
7. No you can't drive it, go get your own.
8. Maintain Situational Awareness as all times!
Let me know what you want to add, and I will post them here