First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi. Granite Crystal
Occupation
Realtor
1. Owners should not drive into other Wranglers.
2. Drivers should wave at other Wrangler drivers.
Etiquette states that the driver of the newer Wrangler is supposed to wave first.​
3. Park next to other Wranglers whenever possible.
4. Accept a challenge based on your knowledge and foresight.
5. Be prepared to have people to randomly take pictures of your Jeep.
6. Do NOT call your Jeep a car! Yes, it is a "Jeep" or "Wrangler".
7. No you can't drive it, go get your own.
8. Maintain Situational Awareness as all times!

Let me know what you want to add, and I will post them here
I prefer the knowing nod, just the slightest:idea: tip of the hat
Sponsored

macintux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJR, 2022 JLR
I’ve never held with the wave order rule, heck with tinted windows half the time I can’t tell whether I got a wave at all.

I do wave at XJs and if I’m in a good mood and it looks like it might occasionally stray from the pavement I’ll wave at old Grand Cherokees. Basically if it’s a box with a Jeep grille, good chance I’ll wave.

Was so excited seeing my first FSJ (an older truck, no idea which model) so I could wave at it. Now I have to hope for a deuce and a half someday so I can wave at it.

dwoodwo1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2016 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Premium, Granite
I only wave at Wranglers, and after careful consideration, I have decided that I shall also wave at Scramblers. When the opportunity presents itself.

Tunesoul

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Jeep Wrangler Sport, 2012 Subaru Outback, 2018 Ocean Blue JLUR
Occupation
Owner of a Mobile Auto Paint Touch Up Co.

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport
Occupation
Highway Dept
I only wave at Wranglers, and after careful consideration, I have decided that I shall also wave at Scramblers. When the opportunity presents itself.
Hopefully you will not be able to determine the difference from a JL from a JT Scrambler that is rolling at you head on.

Looking forward to all the JL waves while cruising in my JT.

Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
I really wanted the JT diesel, but not with 4 doors.

I'll grab a trailer and enjoy my 2 door Wrangler. When it comes. Someday.

Eventually.

:time::whatsgoingon::beer:

jeepfreak

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I hate to ask & risk being crucified, but isn’t that cheating? I’m super excited for the wave & fully intend on doing it myself & being picky with it. You have to earrrrrrn my wave!:rock: You don’t just get it automatically. Well, Wranglers will. But I don’t want some of those Cherokees or Renegades thinking it’s aimed at them. :puke: Sorry, not sorry. Lol
The wave stickers are awesome, but definitely NOT a replacement for waving. I only wave at other Wranglers (It's an exclusive club). Does anyone that has an actual delivered Wrangler know the measurements for the mirrors, so I can know which size to buy? I'm def getting a pair of these for my JLUR.

JLU_Pilot

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLUR - (Lady) ; 2013 Chevy Traverse
Watch this video and you will understand... Devil's hot tub I think.
No link.. but no worries... google is my friend... that explains a lot... thanks!

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
The wave stickers are awesome, but definitely NOT a replacement for waving. I only wave at other Wranglers (It's an exclusive club). Does anyone that has an actual delivered Wrangler know the measurements for the mirrors, so I can know which size to buy? I'm def getting a pair of these for my JLUR.
Assuming JLU and JLUR have same size mirrors, I measure 5"x5" for the flat-ish part before it starts curving in any direction.

Sponsored

jeepfreak

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Assuming JLU and JLUR have same size mirrors, I measure 5"x5" for the flat-ish part before it starts curving in any direction.
Sweet. Thanks. Amazon order time. First of many aftermarket purchase for the Jeep. I wish they were all that affordable.

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
I’ve never held with the wave order rule, heck with tinted windows half the time I can’t tell whether I got a wave at all.

I do wave at XJs and if I’m in a good mood and it looks like it might occasionally stray from the pavement I’ll wave at old Grand Cherokees. Basically if it’s a box with a Jeep grille, good chance I’ll wave.

Was so excited seeing my first FSJ (an older truck, no idea which model) so I could wave at it. Now I have to hope for a deuce and a half someday so I can wave at it.

As a former YJ owner, current XJ owner, and future JT owner. I appreciate the XJ love. The XJ, while not a wrangler is no slouch either, it has surprised me with its capability many times.

macintux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJR, 2022 JLR
As a former YJ owner, current XJ owner, and future JT owner. I appreciate the XJ love. The XJ, while not a wrangler is no slouch either, it has surprised me with its capability many times.
Without the insanely popular XJ we might not have Jeep around to make more Wranglers. I’m just disappointed so many were destroyed via Cash for Clunkers.

CrazyKASG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (JRex)
#3. Making new friends. New friend had temporary plates on him. Trade-in from someone’s JL?

40BB47FD-FC81-47F7-8F07-6A1C90D8EC38.jpeg

DirtyTj

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On its way 2018 JLUR in granite crystal with most everything but smokers group and dual top.2003 Sahara ARB air lockers front and rear, G2 Dana 60 in the rear, Dana 30 with RCV shafts Upfront 4.88 gearing.
By the time it was out of that hole and back on all-fours, my guess is it wasn't so fine. It looks like it's about to be manhandled out of that hole, looking at the straps and cables, definitely not be being gently airlifted to safety. I admit I'm new to the Jeep thing but that hole looks like an obstacle to be avoided not an opportunity to be explored :facepalm:.
Said no man ever...
Sponsored