David P.

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
@AccuTunedJL

I’m thinking of a Rock Krawler 2.5 or 3.5 No Limits lift on my 2021 JLUR. Was thinking of going the basic Fox 2.0 IFP or Fox 2.0 Performance 2.0 RR, if they fall into my price range. Mostly street/highway but want them to perform well when I get the chance to go wheedling.

What are the differences and advantages of each, in terms of performance and lasting durability/serviceability?
Sponsored

AccuTunedJL

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
@AccuTunedJL

I’m thinking of a Rock Krawler 2.5 or 3.5 No Limits lift on my 2021 JLUR. Was thinking of going the basic Fox 2.0 IFP or Fox 2.0 Performance 2.0 RR, if they fall into my price range. Mostly street/highway but want them to perform well when I get the chance to go wheedling.

What are the differences and advantages of each, in terms of performance and lasting durability/serviceability?
Here is a quick break down:
https://accutuneoffroad.com/jeep-shocks-do-i-need-2-0-or-2-5-shocks/

BadA$$Rubi

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Holy Moly!!! 😳 $5,600.00 for the new set of (4): Fox Racing, 3.0 Factory Race Series, w/ Internal Bypass Reservoir Shocks

Sponsored

Rodeoflyer

First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR; 2016 Ram Powerwagon
Vehicle Showcase
Holy Moly!!! 😳 $5,600.00 for the new set of (4): Fox Racing, 3.0 Factory Race Series, w/ Internal Bypass Reservoir Shocks
Yeah those are the 3.0 bypass. I was looking hard at them a few weeks ago, now I'm on the fence about going to coilovers so...

BTW, they're probably worth every PENNY of that $5600 :).

Fonzilla85

First Name
Fonz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Lawman
Agreed, that’s a lot of green. 3.0’s are all around awesome. I almost picked up a set but realized that it was going to be overkill for my weekend warrior rig. But if your thing is running high speeds thru desert terrain, or washboard roads they’ll be great.

AccuTunedJL

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
Wasn't too impressed with ride quality on the 3.0 IBPs on a JT. We had a chance to take a ride at a Fox promotional day and our Fox 2.5 Coilover kit rides much nicer. A bigger shock is not always better, especially for those planning to drive on the street.
Sponsored