Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

love the cooled seats in our pacifica. would be awesome in the wrangler when out in the desert sweating like a pig even with the weak a/c on full blast.

would love a basic 5.7 V8 option.

XR package available on sport and sahara.

4xe on sport

Iggy

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
1) The turbo straight six, and
2) XR package on the 2 door

Make mine in Nacho with dark saddle seats and the Gladiator Launch Edition leather dash panels.

Sponsored

Zandcwhite

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
I’d love to see just a plain, base Jeep (hose out interior), packages that would let you build what you want on an older (ie, Rubicon pkg with ONLY off road stuff). That way you could order a real capable base Jeep. The “luxury” stuff could be rolled into a couple other packages for those that want them. How about half doors with soft upper standard on soft top Jeeps, with full door optional on soft tops and standard on hardtops. There is really no reason why the couldn’t do these things on factory orders. All options should be available on both two and four doors.
That was sort of an option until last year when they made the 8.4” unconnect standard on rubicons. Minus the hose out interior you could get a base rubicon, manual, manual windows and locks, cloth interior, soft top, and even no AC. They just didn’t sell and got dropped for that reason.

OP
OP
danzy55

danzy55

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2003 Wranger TJ Sport
Vehicle Showcase
How about a few different shades of GREEN. Jeeps were born green!
I"m tired of the fifty shades of gray, red, white and black.
agreed! Gosh I remember back in 92-93 you could get two flat matt colors green and sand color that would be cool to see again

SFDemo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sahara EcoDiesel
I want the XR in diesel! It's a great engine and good all around. I'd order one tomorrow to put my money where my mouth is. Probably in a Willys, as I like the limited slip versus the low range only lockers.

I'd also like an option of a front locker or limited slip independent of packages.

Sponsored

five9dak

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bikini '20 JL Freedom, '99 Dakota R/T, '97 Boxster
An actual tan interior instead of the half ass seat cover change. Black is the worst color interior for a convertible, too hot.

TheDukeofLark

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR M/T
The 12" RAM screen would be interesting, and likely fit well without much redesign of the current stack.

1655747609722.png
I'm a technology guy, and definitely look forward to wireless carplay without using buggy aftermarket stuff, but this is not it. The 8.4 is as big as they should go vertically. The chief and primary reason for me is that manuals still exist. That bottom row of buttons would be about knuckle height when shifting to third. You want to hit the apps button? Are you contorting your hand around the shift knob on this side, or having to reach all the way around the other side? Not to mention, where would the window switches go?

echelon37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon, 2022 Gobi on order!
I'm a technology guy, and definitely look forward to wireless carplay without using buggy aftermarket stuff, but this is not it. The 8.4 is as big as they should go vertically. The chief and primary reason for me is that manuals still exist. That bottom row of buttons would be about knuckle height when shifting to third. You want to hit the apps button? Are you contorting your hand around the shift knob on this side, or having to reach all the way around the other side? Not to mention, where would the window switches go?
I can definitely see some concern for manual transmissions. The window switches do not need to be in the center stack, they could easily be relocated to plenty of other places, including the doors. The power door lock buttons are already there, and waterproof switches exist, no reason for them to be in the center stack at all.
Sponsored