Sponsored

Why do we need a separate account for the Gladiator forum?

Ruby Jack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
Kind of silly that I need to make an entirely new account to go over to the Gladiator forum. Why not just make all forums under the same account? I want to go post there but I don't want to be bothered making a new account just to post. I have enough names and PWs to keep track of.
Sponsored

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
You did? I didn't. When I signed up for this forum, it automatically created my account for the Gladiator (Scrambler at the time) forum also. My PW and user name work on both sites.

The Ranger5G forum does the same thing with the Bronco6G site...when you register for one, you can be automatically registered for the other.

OP
OP
Ruby Jack

Ruby Jack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
You did? I didn't. When I signed up for this forum, it automatically created my account for the Gladiator (Scrambler at the time) forum also. My PW and user name work on both sites.

The Ranger5G forum does the same thing with the Bronco6G site...when you register for one, you can be automatically registered for the other.

It's not recognizing the email that I used to make my account here, so nope. Maybe they changed it?

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
I'm guessing that with the migration of content from the Scrambler to Gladiator website, to reflect the product's true and launched name, this functionality wasn't ported over, because I agree with all of you. (see P.S.)

Perhaps the webmasters will integrate the two. Sometimes a list of upgrades gets developed and integrated into a website as a parcel, this feature for example being one such upgrade, often done during server downtimes, themselves often at weird hours/on weekends.

This is especially the case when you turf out your web maintenance, as any change has a cost that's greater than the marginal cost of additional changes beyond that first one; so they tend to get lumped together.

It doesn't bother me that much, but maybe someone wants to reach out to the moderator: although I suspect he already is aware of this.

P.S. Wait---point of clarification. Both sites recognize me and my password, but I need to log on to both even within the same browser session and already logged on to one site. Maybe it's my browser and a cookies thing.

;)Are any of you still using Netscape 1.27 like me?;)

;)"Daddy, you are SUCH a modem," as in slow and antiquated.
Sponsored