Sponsored

We need a product idea/request forum

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Years ago I wanted a simple bracket for my JK’s tailgate to cover the center hole and also act as a 3rd brake light. There was nothing on the market like this, so I pitched it to one vendor, and they agreed to make it and start selling it, and gave me a free one for the idea. I thought what a great way to see what customers want and start selling it. It was awesome. Now you can find this type of product everywhere.

Jeep Wrangler JL We need a product idea/request forum 04A6C7F4-9E55-4563-9EC2-1C22ACC8CB2F

Many of us on this forum have ideas in our minds of what we want and need for our Jeeps and sometimes have a hard time finding such products in the market, and then we find out we are not the only ones. What a better place than this to pitch ideas and refine them with like minds and find out how many other would be interested as well, to draw the attention of manufacturers.

What do you think? Can such a space be created on this forum?
Sponsored

OP
OP
FunWagon

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Product Idea: Aftermarket solution to make it very easy to remove rear glass window (above tailgate)

Context: I am considering buying a Wrangler with the one touch power top (and factory half doors). I love that you can remove the rear (cargo area) side windows. But it drives me crazy that the rear tail window is not removable!!!

I want this experience as shown on the 392 concept. Now that you can get half doors, you can almost have it. If it was just simple enough to remove the rear window and put it back easily.

Jeep Wrangler JL We need a product idea/request forum BB5FBBED-8BBF-4DC2-8BE8-B4534605EEAC

Jeep Wrangler JL We need a product idea/request forum C9EBDCD9-874A-4997-9640-D1F4FF1A1118

People with regular hard tops may also be interested in something like this. And we know how many people have hard tops on JLs.

This guy removed it and put it back: