Sponsored

What option do you regret not getting? By popularity!

Top 3 options you regret not ordering?

• Total voters

Ravager

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon Granite Crystal Metallic Station Wagon
Vehicle Showcase
Because I'm curious and because I see more than a few first timers asking for advice. What are the top 3 mods you kinda wished you went for.

For me it was the LED package. I have a wee bit of envy whenever I see my lights compared to someone's LED headlights. It's a relatively cheap upgrade vs. aftermarket.
Sponsored

Janne

First Name
Janet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue , ‘96 BMW 328i Convertible
Body color fender flares and active safety group on my Rubicon. I bought it off the lot - too impatient to order back in Dec 2018.

OP
OP
Ravager

Ravager

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon Granite Crystal Metallic Station Wagon
Vehicle Showcase
Well, to that, know that replacing either of those after an accident or jerky-boy damage would be a LOT more expensive than what you now have.
FWIW.

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
The dual top for sure. It is a great price, and paying for it over time would be easier than dropping 1700 at once for a soft top.

Sponsored

Grateful1

First Name
Grateful
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 1998 TJ Sport 2011 Extreme Camper
Occupation
HR Manager
I bought my JLU Sahara off the lot and wished I would have upgraded to LED package, Tow package (aux. switches), 8.4" Premium sound system, Cold Weather package (heated seats, etc.), Leather seats, Auto start, and Keyless entry. I like the rag top option; but wish you could take it off it you wanted too. I will be upgrading to these options when I return from deployment.

Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Anti spin rear diff.

sanman357

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-*|||||||*- 19' Mojito! Rubicon 6-speed, 09' Ram TRX4, 67 Chevelle 300 Deluxe
If I regret anything, it’s maybe not getting the automatic. I have missed having a manual transmission and I love it and so I do not regret it one bit as a selfish choice. But it would have been easier for my girls for me to get the auto. But hey they should learn how to drive stick. Other then that, I regret nothing.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Should have found one with a Dual Top and the tow group. Putting a hitch on the Jeep isn't a big deal but I'm also missing out on the aux switches. Its a hassle getting the hard top off if I want to ride topless before work so the Dual tops would have been a nice to have.

WyoTex

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubi x 2, 2009 JKU Rubi and 1981 CJ7 Rubiwannabe
I initially regretted not getting the LED lights but for 40 bucks and a little time I have found a great replacement and will spend the money elsewhere. I do like the cold weather package, and the floor mats. My wife wishes hers had the LED lights, the proximitry thing a ma jig and the better radio, mine does hehe, but I could care less about those features. She hasn't let me up grade her lights yet and if she had not complained about me having a nicer JLUR than hers would have probably swapped.
Sponsored