First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Rubicon Snazzberry
Occupation
USN Submariner (ret), IT Analyst/Network Engineer
If you tamper with it at night when there is no other light source bleeding into the Jeep, you will notice interior door and Footwell lights. It’s so dim that it’s practically useless though. You might see it only if you’re in the desert with no moon at night. For those that live in a city, they might never notice the lighting change.
Sponsored

Zucco

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black JLU
There are some older posts on this. Supposedly if you have the Rubicon it includes some additional interior lighting in the footwell, near the door handles, etc. and this rotary controls the brightness of those.
Not just the rubicon I have a Sport S with the cup holder, and door handle lights that it adjusts.

Reactions: D60

Karnak

First Name
Yan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JL 3.6 Sport S - 2 door
Occupation
government
Vehicle Showcase
Not just the rubicon I have a Sport S with the cup holder, and door handle lights that it adjusts.
I'll second that, I have a sport as well and my inner door handle indirect light from behind it is adjusted by this, I really don't do much with it cause thats the only thing I saw it adjusted.

Sponsored

D60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Yep, I'm surprised no one mentioned the cup holders until now. To me that might be the most noticeable from the drivers seat

Sponsored

R3TRO

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Jeep Willys
Occupation
Film Industry
Considering that what it does do and the fact that most people can't tell the difference or notice (including myself), seems like they should have just saved the $6.72 per Jeep it cost them to assemble it and put a nicer coffee machine in the break room.

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
That's the lift kit adjustable hight switch. You can raise it up to 6". Be careful.
Sponsored