Sponsored

TRD 4Runner driver was checking out my Jeep today...

Jeepney Johnny

First Name
Rico!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
I'm inside Yoshinoya waiting for take-out and a TRD 4Runner with a roof rack packed with recovery boards and shovels deposits a passenger to pick-up some food. I see the driver get out and walk over to my virtually stock Jeep, peering inside, walking completely around it, probably stunned, like I am, how gawddamn cool the Jeep is. :LOL:

This is what my Jeep looked like today:
Jeep Wrangler JL TRD 4Runner driver was checking out my Jeep today... Rocket Man 01

That is, indeed, a rocket-ship behind the fence.
Sponsored

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
Was probably checking it out to see if there was anything in it that he could grab and sell to buy more Yota parts. :like:

Later,
Johnny

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
I'm inside Yoshinoya waiting for take-out and a TRD 4Runner with a roof rack packed with recovery boards and shovels deposits a passenger to pick-up some food. I see the driver get out and walk over to my virtually stock Jeep, peering inside, walking completely around it, probably stunned, like I am, how gawddamn cool the Jeep is. :LOL:

This is what my Jeep looked like today:
Jeep Wrangler JL TRD 4Runner driver was checking out my Jeep today... Rocket Man 01

That is, indeed, a rocket-ship behind the fence.
He was admiring the awesome color :like:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jeepney Johnny

Jeepney Johnny

First Name
Rico!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Top off, freedom panels on, front doors off. Interesting setup....lol.
:LOL: Stagecoach is tops off, front doors off, rear doors on...so wouldn't this be called covered stagecoach ?

OP
OP
Jeepney Johnny

Jeepney Johnny

First Name
Rico!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
It's an old (over 100-years-old!) restaurant chain.

It's not a high-quality restaurant, usually found in low-rent, crappy neighborhoods, but I love to eat there. They do have the worst pickled ginger I've ever tasted. Tastes worst than flavored cardboard, it actually tastes like poison. The food there is so full of sodium and sugar, it's probably all slow poison, anyway. Yummy!

txj2go

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTS-V, 2018 JLU Sport Firecracker Red
a TRD 4Runner with a roof rack packed with recovery boards and shovels
Is there a name for that? (Poser comes to mind.) I knew of someone that had the Toyota jeep looking thing with shovels, high lift jacks and cans all over it, I don't think he ever took it off the pavement.

Rocket_Matt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon JLU
It's an old (over 100-years-old!) restaurant chain.

It's not a high-quality restaurant, usually found in low-rent, crappy neighborhoods, but I love to eat there. They do have the worst pickled ginger I've ever tasted. Tastes worst than flavored cardboard, it actually tastes like poison. The food there is so full of sodium and sugar, it's probably all slow poison, anyway. Yummy!

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

Sponsored

plex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Weekend keyboard mechanic and beer drinker
Vehicle Showcase
I just crawled out from under my favorite rock. What’s Yoshinoya?
One of the best Japanese fast food chain, their beef bowl is so good. Unfortunately, you can only find these in the great People's Republican of California.

plex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Weekend keyboard mechanic and beer drinker
Vehicle Showcase
Is there a name for that? (Poser comes to mind.) I knew of someone that had the Toyota jeep looking thing with shovels, high lift jacks and cans all over it, I don't think he ever took it off the pavement.
TRD: left the "U" out does not make you not a turd.

ReggieFred

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One
Probably wondering if it has the death wobble or terrible welds. Wanting to document to identity so it could keep a good distance just in case.
While simultaneously admiring it’s looks.

OC4X4

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JLUR
I totally get him checking out your Jeep.
I am a Toyota transplant. I had an FJ Cruiser, hated rear suicide doors. Got my 4runner....
Had to get a 3'' lift just to fit 285 tires on, had to chop the body mounts to prevent tire rubbing, horrible articulation... and after the build it up.... still felt very "Soccer Mom"

My JLUR factory stock is what I had to build the 4runner with aftermarket parts. Not even mentioning the thrill of going topless!
Very happy with my Jeep, don't miss the 4runner.

Jeep Wrangler JL TRD 4Runner driver was checking out my Jeep today... my4runner.JPG
Sponsored