Topsy Lift thread

stuckinohio

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S 4 Door
Yep. Scroll back a few pages. Have them on mine now. Pm if you want more detail, but super easy to replace and much needed upgrade.
Ah! I went back to page 10 this morning and I totally missed it. Nice pics. Now I finally know what pieces are being replaced!
Sponsored

Sponsored

RSSNASCAR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Wrangler Rubicon, 2018 Chevy Colorado Z71
Here is the email I got on Monday.

We sold out out the JL hoist brackets faster that we thought.
Our next batch should be back in stock close to the end of this week. We will ship them out right away and you will receive a tracking number then.
Thanks for your patience.

Topsy Products
Oshkosh WI 54902
920-385-9870
www.TopsyProducts.com
wnload&id=0B3Qru5fNVF8_bWZCalo4cjRVVm8&revid=0B3Qru5fNVF8_QVlmS3lDVTl3YUJOTERVTk9YTGxoL2c4SHlBPQ.jpg

Movingday

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Here is the email I got on Monday.

We sold out out the JL hoist brackets faster that we thought.
Our next batch should be back in stock close to the end of this week. We will ship them out right away and you will receive a tracking number then.
Thanks for your patience.

Topsy Products
Oshkosh WI 54902
920-385-9870
www.TopsyProducts.com
wnload&id=0B3Qru5fNVF8_bWZCalo4cjRVVm8&revid=0B3Qru5fNVF8_QVlmS3lDVTl3YUJOTERVTk9YTGxoL2c4SHlBPQ.jpg
Wow. I ordered as soon as they became available last Tuesday

bdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Just got an email update from Topsy. I love when small companies go out of their way to make things right.

We have been getting questions about orders so here is the update.

First, we apologize to some of you that did not receiving a order confirmation. We are working on an issue with Gmail's auto reply with Paypal.

Second, we sold out out the JL hoist brackets faster that we thought. We underestimated the number of new JL owners out there. Good news is our next batch should be back in stock late this week. And we are planning to ship them out first part of next week At that time you will receive a USPS tracking number.

And the best news, since we had a delay, we are including a set of our new replacement Cable Cams for the RACOR hoist for FREE. There has been some concern with the OEM plastic ones breaking so we made a upgraded version out of plate steel.
Feel free to reply to this email if you have any questions.
And thank you for your patience.

Ryp11

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara in ocean blue
Let me know if you hear back
Just heard from them. They did faster that they thought. Should be doing out early next week. With a free gift!!

Sponsored

Aclud4

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Wow. I ordered as soon as they became available last Tuesday
I did too, radio silence aside from my PayPal receipt. Saw they posted that message on facebook so figuring they’re overwhelmed right now.

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
Yup same here email here. I'm not in a huge hurry so certainly not concerned about the minor delay. Very generous of them to include the plates for the Racor as a way to make up for the minor issue.
I'm planning on using an electric hoist in lieu of the Racor. If it works out the way I hope and I stick with that method, I'll pass the plates along to someone who needs them. Either my brother who is using a Racor for his JK, or to one of the people here on the forum.

BlairF

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS-S Mojito! - 2014 Challenger RT Classic (SuperCharged) - 2016 Dodge Durango RT
Occupation
Technology Incident Management
Vehicle Showcase
Here's mine. lol

fullsizeoutput_3638.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_3633.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_3630.jpeg
Sponsored