Hi-Lift mounts

AZJLU1100

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Anybody installed a Hi-Lift on their JL? Looking for a descent mount. Suggestions?
Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Anybody installed a Hi-Lift on their JL? Looking for a descent mount. Suggestions?
@AZJLU1100

There have been guys posting they installed the Hi-Lift on their JL's. One of the posts stood out to me. The guy had the Hi-Lift mounted across back of his JL. It was fastened in the interior. It was inside the top. He could easily take the top off and put it back on even with the Hi-Lift there. Looked really slick the way he had it. Out of the weather, looked decent. Of course, he probably has to listen to the typical Hi-Lift rattles. 8-)

Do a forum search and see if you can find the post I am speaking of. It really was a unique install.

Ron_H

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara in Punk'n Metallic
Occupation
Retired and spending the kid's inheritance
@AZJLU1100

There have been guys posting they installed the Hi-Lift on their JL's. One of the posts stood out to me. The guy had the Hi-Lift mounted across back of his JL. It was fastened in the interior. It was inside the top. He could easily take the top off and put it back on even with the Hi-Lift there. Looked really slick the way he had it. Out of the weather, looked decent. Of course, he probably has to listen to the typical Hi-Lift rattles. 8-)

Do a forum search and see if you can find the post I am speaking of. It really was a unique install.
I believe the one you are talking about is the "Jeep JL Stealth Hi-Lift Jack Mount Kit" by Dominion Off-Road with an MSRP of $90.
https://www.jeepswag.com/dominionoffroad/best_jeep_jl_hi-lift_mount/index.htm

That is the one I plan to install in my JLU.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy

Jeepsk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
That wouldn't work for me, my Hi-Lifts are 60", lol.

Capt-Zoom

First Name
Capt-Zoom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL sport s, 4door. 1999 TJ Sport
There are a few out there. Back bumper, front bumper, stealth, hood, front quarter. Im thinking about making one for the rear hitch out of a hitch step. Lots of options.
Sponsored