Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, they will clean your tires like new. I also found good fresh snow without salt will do a great job also.
Been in South Texas for over 10 years for work and I honestly miss snow, never thought I would say that but the heat and humidity here is killer
Sponsored

Glen722

First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Rubicon JLU
Thank you Rhinebeck01! I never heard of 303 until I read this thread. I've been looking for a tire dressing with a satin finish that was in a spray bottle. Like others, I ordered some 303. I used a microfiber towel and soft bristle brush to get it in all the nooks and crannies in the tires. The tires came out great! The container said it was good on rubber, vinyl and plastic and I was so impressed with the results and ease of application that I used it on all the black plastic and rubber on the exterior, the black top, the floor mats, and all the black plastic in the interior. I lightly buffed it with a clean microfiber towel as I went along. I also cleaned around the item after applying the 303 using a microfiber towel and Meguiar's Ultimate Waterless Wash & Wax. The results are fantastic. I'm now firmly in the 303 camp.

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@Jeepster21

Since you have a fuel door on your JL and also seeing you are concerned about keeping all on your JLU looking great..... you might be interested in this ..
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/cheap-jeep-hacks-show-em-off-here.18785/post-456780

Actually, take a few minutes and skim through that whole thread... There are lots of great ideas/hacks there that cost little to do and are terrific..

Another is taking Harbor Freight shipping pads and making pockets out of them. The pockets can hold your Freedom Panels, protect your JLU in a hail storm, keep you warm if you break down in the Winter and more...
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...ight-moving-blankets-why-you-need-them.19320/

OP
OP
Jeepster21

Jeepster21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Good information. đź‘Ť

@Jeepster21

Since you have a fuel door on your JL and also seeing you are concerned about keeping all on your JLU looking great..... you might be interested in this ..
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/cheap-jeep-hacks-show-em-off-here.18785/post-456780

Actually, take a few minutes and skim through that whole thread... There are lots of great ideas/hacks there that cost little to do and are terrific..

Another is taking Harbor Freight shipping pads and making pockets out of them. The pockets can hold your Freedom Panels, protect your JLU in a hail storm, keep you warm if you break down in the Winter and more...
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...ight-moving-blankets-why-you-need-them.19320/

K9-01

First Name
Chantelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
I tried Dura Dressing since my tires looked great with a typical spray or foam after a detail...until it rained or got full of crap only days later. It’s been on my tires for 3 months and looks 95% as good as the day I put on. Worth the effort! Look at the videos on YouTube for details.
Jeep Wrangler JL Tire Shine 87084B01-C172-4498-92C6-2AD3F43A4C34
Came here to say Dura Coating Technologies! Fantastic stuff and worth it!!!!! I've bought so much stuff from them in the past because I kept seeing ads for their tire coating so I finally pulled the trigger and I'm so happy I did! You will not be disappointed.

GeeGuid

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500, Rubi
Came here to say Dura Coating Technologies! Fantastic stuff and worth it!!!!! I've bought so much stuff from them in the past because I kept seeing ads for their tire coating so I finally pulled the trigger and I'm so happy I did! You will not be disappointed.
Yep, good stuff!

1230B75F-8066-4EEF-8472-05A2126E1D7A.jpeg

OP
OP
Jeepster21

Jeepster21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Have yet to find a better spray for the tires.

4BFBE72E-423B-457C-9759-4E44A996B525.jpeg

Sponsored

Qjoh5510

First Name
Quinn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Operator
I’m on the 303 bandwagon. It’s nice when you have a clean tire with a good finish that doesn’t come off on your hands or jeans when you touch it. I’ve recently moved to 303 from Adam’s polishes after having some bad dry rot forming in the tread of my 1.5 year old 6k mile tires(Nittos). I read that UV rays cause this and any silicone based shine will make it worse and dry rot faster. So I stopped using that and went straight to 303. I’ve been spraying into the tread as well to get those areas between the blocks where they’re cracking.

OP
OP
Jeepster21

Jeepster21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Agree, now just trying to find a good wheel cleaner for my factory black lip wheels.

Up to now just been using soap and water, but figure at some point I might need something a little more.

I’m on the 303 bandwagon. It’s nice when you have a clean tire with a good finish that doesn’t come off on your hands or jeans when you touch it. I’ve recently moved to 303 from Adam’s polishes after having some bad dry rot forming in the tread of my 1.5 year old 6k mile tires(Nittos). I read that UV rays cause this and any silicone based shine will make it worse and dry rot faster. So I stopped using that and went straight to 303. I’ve been spraying into the tread as well to get those areas between the blocks where they’re cracking.
Sponsored