John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon , Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
Just noticed the ACE carrier is on sale for $549
I may have to pull the trigger
That is a great price, it’s very tempting.
I just wish it had some adjustment to where the tire mounted, it could be just the pics, but it seems very high to me.

Last edited:

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Looks good. Please solution the camera, brake light and license plate (w/light). And doing so without having to pull out multiple tools everytime I rotate would be awesome. Yes, five tire rotation gets more miles out of the set.

Sponsored

otisroy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S
I'm waiting for one that doesn't require disconnecting the camera and brake light every time you pull the tire off.

BrnxBomr2

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Willys Recon
Where is Teraflex in this?!? You'd think with their HD Hinge for the JK they would have something sooner than later! I was trying to hold out for them as I like Teraflex products but I may have to go for the ACE one. Not sure about that tape having to be removed though to get access to the mounting points.. What goes back there?!

Stickerhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1997 TJ on 37’s, 2017 Powerstoke Tow Pig
Vehicle Showcase
Where is Teraflex in this?!? You'd think with their HD Hinge for the JK they would have something sooner than later! I was trying to hold out for them as I like Teraflex products but I may have to go for the ACE one. Not sure about that tape having to be removed though to get access to the mounting points.. What goes back there?!
Nope. They said next year they would start working on it

Sponsored

Stickerhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1997 TJ on 37’s, 2017 Powerstoke Tow Pig
Vehicle Showcase
I am waiting for Warn’s Elite rear bumper to come out. Tailgate swings with door and is supported of bumper. Had on on my JK

Lockheed

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 BMW X4
That is a great price, it’s very tempting.
I just wish it had some adjustment to where the tire mounted, it could be just the pics, but it seems very high to me.
I agree - I had to pass when I found out there was no adjustability of the tire - to bad too - ace is gonna install their sliders on my ruby - might still go with their rear bumper - waiting to see rockhards offering first

Davep241

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
I also have the Smittybilt relocation bracket installed on my JL with a 35” spare. The rubber pieces are making constant contact with the spare tire and yet it vibrates A LOT, even over small bumps. I can’t imagine this is good for the tailgate. Looking for another solution now, as I’m definitely not going to keep it this way. Pretty disappointing

Trav.city

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
Occupation
Sales Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Really like the LOD products. I bought the front, just wish they would have incorporated the plate in the bumper like a stock JL. I know it will get ripped off. Not if correctly designed.

Trav.city

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
Occupation
Sales Manager
Vehicle Showcase