Meatwad

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara Unlimited JL
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like I've managed to put myself into a bit of a pickle, and I'm hoping there may be a relatively easy solution. I have already purchased and installed the Barricade HD Rear bumper on my JL. I had also ordered the Barricade tire carrier, only to see now that it looks like it does not accommodate a backup camera. Looking to see if there might be a different tire carrier that does accommodate the camera, I came across the DV8 one. My question is, could the DV8 tire carrier mount on a Barricade bumper? They both have very similar mounting points with a large pin essentially fitting on the right hand side of the bumper. I've pasted an image of the Baricade bumper and a link to the DV8 carrier. I am also planning on calling DV8 later today to see what they think. I was hoping that someone here might have an educated opinion on this and possibly point me in the right direction. Thank you!

DV8 Tire Carrier: https://www.quadratec.com/p/dv8-offroad/tire-carrier-jeep-wrangler-jl

Barricade Bumper

upload_2019-4-4_10-9-51.png
Sponsored

OP
OP
Meatwad

Meatwad

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara Unlimited JL
Vehicle Showcase
update in case anyone else is in a similar predicament. The Barricade kit came with a backup camera and wiring harnesses, just not necessarily the right ones... It is certainly possible to get it to work, but you'll need some patience and creativity.

IMG-9237.JPG

IMG-9241.JPG