MIJeep

MIJeep

First Name
Shadia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
I ran the Fox on my previous built JK/37's and full Steer Smarts steering linkage. I eventually pulled the Fox and switched to Steer Smarts (N) neutral stabilizer. We found the Fox unit was 'loading up', building a preload and causing a slight wandering in the steering.

On my JL build, I'm running the Falcon Nexus EF 2.2 and love it. I will set it to firm for the long interstate treks out West and then Soft on the trails. My Jeep is my daily driver, and for that duty, I run the stabilizer on the middle setting. I like that you can actually feel a difference at the wheel between the settings. I'm also upgraded my steering linkage using Metal Cloak. The steering is spot on, one finger easy at 80+mph.

Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 9.40.13 AM.jpeg

-Steven
That’s great feedback!!! Thank you!

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Sweet! That’s the one I was leaning towards! Thanks for the picture and feedback!
If you’re running synergy after market tie rod, or plan to, then you’ll have to order the Fox ATS for JK instead of JL. The clamp is for different diameters.

Terminex

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Occupation
Fixing stupid....
+1 for the nexus 2.2

I have been running it on my JLUS for a couple months now and love it. Easy and quick to change settings. I DO change settings, i like firm for long road trips, medium around town, and soft off road.

i am sure the Fox is awesome, but i prefer the quicker 3 settings on the Nexus, and it was less expensive.

@minutemen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black '20 JLUR
If you’re running synergy after market tie rod, or plan to, then you’ll have to order the Fox ATS for JK instead of JL. The clamp is for different diameters.
Do you know if the track bar side bolt is the same on the JK version?

Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Do you know if the track bar side bolt is the same on the JK version?
Yes it is, but I used the synergy track bar bolt, because I liked using the smaller button head bolt that holds stabilizer for more clearance.

DHW

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Occupation
Attorney
I also have a 2018 with 35's. I have the Teraflex Falcon Nexus EF 2.2 and it's great. I'm sure Fox is good too, but I believe the 2.0 ATS has 2,587 points of adjustment (I kid, it's 24). I'm happy with my Teraflex and its Soft, Medium, and Firm settings.

Jitzy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys
Occupation
Retired Police, Now Certified Custom Club Fitter
I have the Falcon and I love it but honestly both are great and I don’t think you’d go wrong with either one.

Kevin Mojito

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Moijto 2005 TJ AEV Hemi
I'm running the Fox 2.0. I bought it used, the "pull issue" why selling. I live in the PNW and roads have a big crown to them. My jeep would always like to follow the crown in the road ( pull to right .) With the Fox 2.0 it like's to push ( load ) to the left, perfect!!
It works outstanding for this. Best part you can find them used ( like new ) cheap.

So, I guess know your area and how your JL is driving before buying.

Sponsored

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
Yes it is, but I used the synergy track bar bolt, because I liked using the smaller button head bolt that holds stabilizer for more clearance.
That buttonhead is also easy to drill the head off of when you strip it out! I am now using the Fox bolt, lol

P&PJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

Fox thru shaft for me, there’s more settings on it than needed for most rigs, but it’s been rock solid , zero issues.

Jeep Wrangler JL Teraflex vs. Fox Steering Stabilizer - Advice Needed giphy (1)
Rocky what adjustable front track bar are you running? I have a Teraflex HD adjustable front track bar and it is hitting the Fox steering stabilizer at full passenger turn. Drag link & tie rod are Synergy.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Rocky what adjustable front track bar are you running? I have a Teraflex HD adjustable front track bar and it is hitting the Fox steering stabilizer at full passenger turn. Drag link & tie rod are Synergy.
I am running RK track bar.

Jeep Wrangler JL Teraflex vs. Fox Steering Stabilizer - Advice Needed 5AE393E9-6F7E-4CDD-ACA0-02153966A5B8
Sponsored