joe@zauto

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler rubicon unlimited
Not sure if it can be done.
2 Low range, by turning FAD off so it does not engage front axle?
A toggle for enabling the "Daytime Running Lights" customer programmable feature to show up in the UConnect Lights menu.

This is especially for Sport and Sport S owners who want to activate factory DRLs after switching to the Morimoto Sequential DRL/Turn Signals. Even though you can switch DRL region to US and set location to Dedicated on the Tazer, they still won't work because the BCM also checks for the UConnect DRL setting to be set to ON, which doesn't show up on Sport models from the factory, and is OFF by default.

@joe@zauto

IMG_1340.JPG
I do look at all of these and add what I can...

DRL enable for 5” radios will be added.

Front axle off when in 4 low? When would you use that? I can do this but whyyy?
Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase

I've never thought about it before now, but one scenario where it might be helpful would be a steep boat ramp, when pulling a boat out of the water. I know 4 low can be used there, but with the front disengaged, you could then make a turn, say at the top of the ramp.

I'd be curious if there are any other scenarios where this would be useful.

I'm surprised that can be done, frankly.

Any other new and noteworthy changes coming, Joe?

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Ok, I just thought of another while thinking about trailering my boat....The reverse gear is just too tall for me to back my boat up my driveway to the garage without requiring a lot of slipping of the clutch. (Obviously, mine is a manual). It would be nice to be in 4 low, 2wd, so I could do it slowly with minimal need to slip the clutch. The slow speed would also enable easier and more precise course corrections.

alphalife9

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 C6, Sting Gray JLUR
I just added a suggestion to be able to adjust the fuel tank capacity. This will be key with aftermarket fuel tanks and auxiliary fuel tanks as well as allow the user to adjust even on a stock Jeep when the fuel light comes on (how much Reserve fuel there is).

Kevin Mojito

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Moijto 2005 TJ AEV Hemi

This would give you 2wd low range. I was on Cedar Tree trail and most of the trail could have been run in 2wd low range, rear locker on once in a while. While in 4wd low range and turning sharp it was binding, the traction of 4wd was not needed but the low range was ( lower gearing ).
Is that clear now or make sense?

Kevin

Sponsored

danny01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Ability to configure the Jeep for dual-zone automatic climate control for those who swapped out their 5 inch to 7 or 8.4 inch radio. Infotainment already has a kit for this, but the programming is permanent, and it would be nice to have it on the Tazer for a quick unmarry when we take it to the dealership.

danny01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
It would be nice if the ability to configure the vehicle for Automatic headlamps could be added. After doing the climate control swap, I added the auto HVAC sun sensor and the auto headlamp switch to my Sport. The sun sensor works correctly with the auto HVAC but it can also be used for automatic headlamps which my Sport doesn't have the programming for.

Brew211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLURM, Tundra, 2022 JLU 392 XR
Vehicle Showcase
Can you add a 3rd camera? I have the rear and added one forward facing on the skid plate, but I like the grill mounted camera too.

RonAZ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I would vote for 2 lo as well. TeraFlex makes a part for the transfer case to allow this, but electronic would be nicer.
Two low for the roughness of the trail yet stop the binding of 4 low when turning on slick rock. Slick rock=solid sandpaper when dry.

mortimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I’m on the phone a lot. It would be great to be able to reprogram the voice activation button on the steering wheel to mute and unmute the phone.

Thanks Joe!

Sponsored

NCIC105

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Joe, what a great product. I’ve had mine for around 8 months.

Thank you for the support you give us

Kevin Mojito

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Moijto 2005 TJ AEV Hemi
I would vote for 2 lo as well. TeraFlex makes a part for the transfer case to allow this, but electronic would be nicer.
Called TeraFlex, they say no go on the 241OR kit from JK or TJ. They have not run it yet and would not recommend it for JL.

Jcarrig3

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLUR
This may already be a feature but I would like to be able to disable the blind spot monitor with a hot button.

While on the trails I have noticed the Jeep displays that the BSM is unavailable. I assume that happens because the rocks, trees, shrubs, mountains, etc. Are constantly being registered by the sensors making the system think there is some sort of malfunction. The problem is that the BSM remains unavailable until I turn off and restart the Jeep. It would be nice to turn the system off and back on at will.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
This may already be a feature but I would like to be able to disable the blind spot monitor with a hot button.

While on the trails I have noticed the Jeep displays that the BSM is unavailable. I assume that happens because the rocks, trees, shrubs, mountains, etc. Are constantly being registered by the sensors making the system think there is some sort of malfunction. The problem is that the BSM remains unavailable until I turn off and restart the Jeep. It would be nice to turn the system off and back on at will.
GREAT idea!
Sponsored