First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Willys, 3.6L - 8spd
Or buy older
Funny you say that!
2 months ago when I went to pick up my Red Willys 2dr (with hard top) the owner had this PRISTINE 2004 Rubicon with 30K miles on it sitting in his showroom.....

I seriously considered buying it instead! 🤣

But I digress, (not to change the thread topic)

20220725_102238.jpg
Sponsored

Shellbird01

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Shara Unlimited
Funny you say that!
2 months ago when I went to pick up my Red Willys 2dr (with hard top) the owner had this PRISTINE 2004 Rubicon with 30K miles on it sitting in his showroom.....

I seriously considered buying it instead! 🤣

But I digress, (not to change the thread topic)

20220725_102238.jpg
Thats the one you need right ther 👍

Eischman

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited
95% of the time mine says it's not ready, so 95% of the time its off!

Flatties 4ever

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72Bronco, 95-12v,48Cj2a,53Cj3b,52M38-v8, JlSport
Occupation
Electrician
"Curious what everyone’s opinion is on the start/stop function?"..........

The start/stop function is the only thing stupider than the ginormous key and more annoying than the autopark function! I absolutely hate all three!!!

Open the door while backing to see the back tire or forward through a locked gate and the Jeep HARSHLY JAMS itself in Park.

You can't just get in and start it, oh noooo..... nanny says your foot must be on the brake. And don't you dare turn it off before putting it in park otherwise it doesn't turn completely off but goes to accessory.

When parking, the Jeep it turns off, then restarts when you put it in park so you have to turn the jeep off again. One would think there would be a long enough delay to shift into park before shutting the engine off or at least not restart it when shifting into park.

And the idiocracy of a key requiring a fanny pack is self explanatory for any active man.

All just a reminder of a generation of engineers devoid of common sense because they were raised by women who kicked their fathers out of the house.

End of rant.......

Tazer Mini ordered. Hopefully I will be able to reprogram this to be compatible with an old country boy.

WRGLR-JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willy's 2 door
Vehicle Showcase
Given it's disabled half the time due to A/C being on and working without a glitch the rest of the time I find I have nothing great or bad to say about it. It's almost impossible to get away from this tech on any vehicle these days so I rarely have to give it a thought.... Call me indifferent.
Sponsored