Sponsored

Rubicon and Willy's wheels specifications

musicguyusa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willy's; 2020 Triumph Street Triple R
Hello. What are the offset and backspacing specifications for both the Rubicon and Willy's wheels? Are they the same or are they different due to the wide axles on the Rubicon?

I have searched the forum and the only information I could find was the stock Jeep wheels are +27mm offset (maybe...not a definitive spec). I could find nothing on the backspacing.

Does anyone know?
Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Hello. What are the offset and backspacing specifications for both the Rubicon and Willy's wheels? Are they the same or are they different due to the wide axles on the Rubicon?

I have searched the forum and the only information I could find was the stock Jeep wheels are +27mm offset (maybe...not a definitive spec). I could find nothing on the backspacing.

Does anyone know?
All JL wheels are 17x7.5 +44 offset 5.5" backspace except for the Sahara which is the same except in an 18" diameter.

AnnDee4444

Threads
Reaction score
'18 JLR 2.0
All JL wheels are 17x7.5 +44 offset 5.5" backspace except for the Sahara which is the same except in an 18" diameter.
Don't forget about the High Altitude's 20" wheels. I'm not sure about the exact specs of these though.

Also worth noting: the JT Mojave's offset is +37 mm