frogger2020

frogger2020

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Wrangler JL
Is there a version of this that will allow a sunrider to open? Love this style, want a shorter rack.
Nope, I was hoping to add a sunrider, but Rhino Rack says this is the only platform size available.
Sponsored

Dalingrin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maximus-3 has the smaller 2 door rack available.
I would think if you really wanted that same rack but with the Rhino Rack Backbone that you could buy them piecewise. The backbone is sold separately but comes with 3 support pads, I assume the difference would be that you wouldn't install the frontmost supports?

Sponsored

Riggem Riggs

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL
I only have 5.5 inches of clearance on my garage door anyone have an actuall fully assembled height from the top of the roof to the top of the rack?

landshark99

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I got mine done at Rebel as well, thrilled with it, no roof top tent on mine just some Maxtrax, shovel, rotopax, highlift? and misc other stuff. I did notice an increase in wind noise after about 75,I also noticed yours is the only other jeep I have seen with Gama Sportsbar. XG cargo bags as well,

Jeep .jpg

Sponsored

Saphros

First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite JLUSport S
Occupation
Parts Person
For those of you that have the rhine rack how is it taking the freedom panels on and off? I am looking at this one but do like to take my freedom panels off as often as I can. I can't tell from the pictures but it looks like it might interfere a bit?

toblerthedog

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S6, Sting Gray JLUR
For those of you that have the rhine rack how is it taking the freedom panels on and off? I am looking at this one but do like to take my freedom panels off as often as I can. I can't tell from the pictures but it looks like it might interfere a bit?
No clearance issues...just need to lift from the front...carefully on an angle...to remove (and reinstall).

BombusHuntii

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Wrangler
I got mine done at Rebel as well, thrilled with it, no roof top tent on mine just some Maxtrax, shovel, rotopax, highlift? and misc other stuff. I did notice an increase in wind noise after about 75,I also noticed yours is the only other jeep I have seen with Gama Sportsbar. XG cargo bags as well,

Jeep .jpg
What shovel is this and how did you mount it? Looks great!

landshark99

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
It is a Krazy Beaver, https://krazybeavertools.com/ the mount is just the Rhino Rack Pioneer shovel mount, one issue with the mount is unless you can take the handle off the shovel it will not work. The Krazy Beaver's handle does remove with a pin so you can store things in the handle if you wish.It looks like it was designed for a straight handled shovel, the make another one that opens completely but it sticks up higher
Sponsored