Order Cancelled - Waiting Things Out

Windycityjeep

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
It is your money and YOU buy what you want!!!!! Before I bought, I test drove and told the salesman I wanted MY MECHANIC to look at the welds, he said sure. ( I know nothing about welds) My guy put it up in the air, looked at everything and said it was good!
Sponsored

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
LOL, the only way introverts make friends is when we are involuntarily adopted by extroverts.
I’ve been called introvert, anti social, grumpy, hermit, and a lot worse.... I just think I’m picky about who I socialize with. Guess y’all are lucky :like:

MALL R8D

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon
I’ve been called introvert, anti social, grumpy, hermit, and a lot worse.... I just think I’m picky about who I socialize with. Guess y’all are lucky :like:
I actually have diagnosed severe social anxiety so I guess I am a master level introvert.

Grumpy hermits unite!

I have no idea how the OP can pass on the bonding that is part of Jeep ownership.

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
I have no idea how the OP can pass on the bonding that is part of Jeep ownership.[/QUOTE]
Well, I think he did say he was going to get one, but was going to wait a while.
I’ve felt the bond. With Jeeps, Harleys, and hot rods. Somehow I can’t imagine a Versa owner feeling a connection to others just because of what they drive.
Jeeps somehow have that magic.

NavyVet1959

Banned
Banned
First Name
OldFart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ (sold), WJ (sold), Ram 1500 QC 4x4 (sold 2018.06.07), Wrangler JL Sport 2-door (ordered 2018.06.08)
Occupation
Retired engineer (NASA, aerospace, DoD); ex-Navy
Vehicle Showcase
I actually have diagnosed severe social anxiety so I guess I am a master level introvert.

Grumpy hermits unite!

I have no idea how the OP can pass on the bonding that is part of Jeep ownership.
I'm the most well adjusted sociopath that I know...

Sponsored

JIMBOX

First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CHEROKEE TRAILHAWK/ JEEP GLADIATOR
Occupation
RETIRED
I never had a friend, until I loaned myself some money for a jeep !

W.E.

JIMBO

Vipersnake

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLRU
Ehhh I wouldn't do that here... I've heard of cars being keyed when they take up 2 spots in my city...so be careful with that.
It’s different when you park in two spots and there aren’t spots available. I’m talking about parking so far out where there’s nobody around (pretty much) and then someone comes along and decides to park next to you I’m sure people wouldn’t be happy if you’re parking in two spots in a full parking lot. I don’t ever park in 2 spots but I’m just saying Never heard of or seen anyone get keyed around Toronto but there are crazy people everywhere

NavyVet1959

Banned
Banned
First Name
OldFart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ (sold), WJ (sold), Ram 1500 QC 4x4 (sold 2018.06.07), Wrangler JL Sport 2-door (ordered 2018.06.08)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
It’s different when you park in two spots and there aren’t spots available. I’m talking about parking so far out where there’s nobody around (pretty much) and then someone comes along and decides to park next to you I’m sure people wouldn’t be happy if you’re parking in two spots in a full parking lot. I don’t ever park in 2 spots but I’m just saying Never heard of or seen anyone get keyed around Toronto but there are crazy people everywhere
Yeah, if you are parking so far out that you're in a different zip code, no one (at least around Houston) is going to care. They're all circling the lot waiting on a spot near the door so that they can avoid a 100 ft walk.

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, if you are parking so far out that you're in a different zip code, no one (at least around Houston) is going to care. They're all circling the lot waiting on a spot near the door so that they can avoid a 100 ft walk.
THIS! LOLLL! :cwl:

Ye i just park far out cuz I don't like wasting time and fuel driving around for a close spot. If i enter a lot and I see an open spot close up, it not, I'm drive further away and park. I got thangs to do!

NavyVet1959

Banned
Banned
First Name
OldFart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Now, parking where I'm currently at (Dublin) is very difficult to find near the old city center. Mainly because of the roads being one-way and not being all that orthogonal. It takes a lot of these to make it through the day... :)

Turned out all 4 of these were pretty good beers.

153466681760342675268.jpg

Sponsored

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
Now, parking where I'm currently at (Dublin) is very difficult to find near the old city center. Mainly because of the roads being one-way and not being all that orthogonal. It takes a lot of these to make it through the day... :)

Turned out all 4 of these were pretty good beers.

153466681760342675268.jpg
The one on the right has a smiling Sun ; that's false advertising over there . Sun ? Ha !

NavyVet1959

Banned
Banned
First Name
OldFart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
The one on the right has a smiling Sun ; that's false advertising over there . Sun ? Ha !
I would be satisfied with a keg of any of them in my kegerator back home.

Litfuse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 C7 Grand Sport, 2019 Ram 1500, 2017 Audi Q5.
8CC697EA-4A5C-4E19-B9A2-CE9306CF901C.jpeg

Saw this on FB an immediately thought about the weld issue.
Sponsored