OP
OP
JLBoucher

JLBoucher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2DR Willys 6MT
Exactly. I told my dealer silver is it not available anymore. He said he can order it, gave deposit đź’µ, he called two days later like a loser. Now ordered boring granite. At least I am glad I changed the interior from brown to black. Anyway we only have boring colors in Canada for 4xe.
Yeah, why don't we have hydro blue like in the US?
Sponsored

EugenesAJeep

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys
Vehicle Showcase
As soon as you want a 6MT, it's an order. Right now, an order is anywhere between 3 and 7 months of waiting, in Canada.

Yeah, you can pick the only one on the lot that's automatic, not the color you want and not with the options you want, but...it seems to be a good amount of money for not getting what you aimed for.

My '21 Willys got read ended a couple of weeks ago. Dealer found a '21 Sport S that was ordered by another dealer, elsewhere in Quebec, so I can get a replacement quicker. And it's not coming quicker. I'll spend the summer in a base Compass they borrowed...

We got a sh**load of 4XE, however, since electric cars are getting quite popular in Quebec.
The Willys was better equipped! Don’t settle for less my friend. I’m lovin the big brakes on my Willys.

Ravens100

First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4, Maz CX-5, 80th Anniv JL 2-Dr (ordered)
Nacho was also cancelled back in March or so. I tried to order in the color the last week of April but couldn't.

IrishJeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 T&C, '17 Grand Cherokee, '21 Sahara 4xe
Occupation
Technical Writer
Yeah, why don't we have hydro blue like in the US?
You don't? Total bummer. Hydro was my first and really only choice. I honestly don't know what colour I would have chosen if he would have told me it wasn't available.

Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Earl is the Farout color. Not the gator green on the Wayout.
This would look pretty good on a Willy's if this is the colour.... but it's not grey

1622744211847.png

If it's this on the 'Farout' concept. Would compete with Sting-Gray, and I don't like it as much.
1622744328750.png

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
I'm not giving them a pass for the site not being accurate. They have the people/resources to keep it up to the minute updated. I used the site to build my Wrangler & went to my dealer with props in hand to order.
Like 10% of people factory order. The website isn’t really for you. It’s for the 90% that buy off the lot.

OP
OP
JLBoucher

JLBoucher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2DR Willys 6MT
You don't? Total bummer. Hydro was my first and really only choice. I honestly don't know what colour I would have chosen if he would have told me it wasn't available.
We have it for the Gladiator, not for the Wrangler. Don't ask me why.

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
Still no order guide for June 2021... I hope this means 2022s are opening up and the rumors of having to wait till September to order a 2022 are not true. Excited to see what new colors are available.

I like Hydro and I liked Nacho, but that's no longer. I think Snazzbery in person actually looks good, but I would probably not choose it for my own car. Ready to see that 2022 build guide. Let's go!!!

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Ordered 5/4/21 Delivered 8/27/21
Still no order guide for June 2021... I hope this means 2022s are opening up and the rumors of having to wait till September to order a 2022 are not true. Excited to see what new colors are available.

I like Hydro and I liked Nacho, but that's no longer. I think Snazzbery in person actually looks good, but I would probably not choose it for my own car. Ready to see that 2022 build guide. Let's go!!!
May order guide came out 5/14. I think 6/7 would be the earliest we'd see it.

Sponsored

James Cole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I just got my JLUR late april built painted roof and flares in Billet Silver... are you guys sure its discontinued?