Sponsored

Jeep PLEASE : We need some subdued and earth tone body colors for the JL !

JeepVet

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 JK 2 door
No subdued or earth tone colors for the new JL ? Green ( neon mojito is not green ), browns, tans, nothing ? Maybe some flat shades. I love my Jeep ( Jeep Green ). I am not being negative. I love you (LOL). Would just love Jeep to have some of those colors or just 1 of those colors and I am sold and headed to the dealership tomorrow. Three gray/silver colors ? Come on Jeep. I think some of us are waiting. I am a Wrangler lifer but for $50,000 + I would like to see green, tan, brown etc. Living in upstate NY would like to blend in on the trails. I think they'll come through and am waiting. Thanks, Jeep
Sponsored

Last edited:

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
No subdued colors for the new JL ? Green ( neon mojito is not green ), browns, tans, nothing ? I love my Jeep ( Jeep Green ). I am not being negative. Would just love Jeep to have some of those colors or just 1 of those colors and I am sold and headed to the dealership tomorrow. Three gray colors ? Come on Jeep. I think some of us are waiting. I am a Wrangler lifer but for $50,000 + I would like to see green, tan, brown etc. Living in upstate NY would like to blend in on the trails. I think they'll come through and am waiting. Thanks, Jeep
I bet Jeep is gonna squeeze out a couple of surprise colors towards the end of the 18MY and introduce new ones for 2019, but yeah, I don't know what their deal is, but the color selection of the JL and even the JK over the past few years has been incredibly disappointing.

BillyHW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
If they release Rhino again after I order mine I will just have to kill myself.

Rubi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Jeep JLR
A969D1AF-F136-46D0-8168-B3640216C5D2.jpeg https://www.google.com/search?q=jl+2018+wrangler+prototype&prmd=insv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiK5P6cmurYAhUGGt8KHaVeDBoQ_AUIESgB&biw=768&bih=894#imgrc=Fae6wYiFMkwUrM:
No subdued colors for the new JL ? Green ( neon mojito is not green ), browns, tans, nothing ? I love my Jeep ( Jeep Green ). I am not being negative. Would just love Jeep to have some of those colors or just 1 of those colors and I am sold and headed to the dealership tomorrow. Three gray colors ? Come on Jeep. I think some of us are waiting. I am a Wrangler lifer but for $50,000 + I would like to see green, tan, brown etc. Living in upstate NY would like to blend in on the trails. I think they'll come through and am waiting. Thanks, Jeep

ā€œThree Gray colorsā€; weā€™re still waiting for Sting Gray to be a produced option. Granite Is closer to black, Billet has been overdone; look at how many silver vehicles are on the road today. Jeep needs a stand alone original color; how about the light tan color that graced the original JL prototype. Please, PLEASE; at least fully follow through on Sting Gray.

Lurvis33

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
I prefer the color to reflect the theme of the vehicle. Because Jeeps have a military heritage they should have tans, greens, browns. Sports cars should generally have Reds, blues, Silvers. Luxury vehicles: Black, Silver, White...etc. Iā€™m going for Sting-Gray because it has more of that tactical feel to it but itā€™d be a toss up if there was a sand/tan or Forrest green in there.

Sponsored

Nate

First Name
Mr. A-hole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2019 Grand Cherokee, 2018 Road King, 1996 Bronco
Occupation
Machinist, Gunsmith and Dumbass Whisperer
Need to pull the Olive Green from the other Jeep color pallet.

TIDALWAVE

First Name
CHUCK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible, 2013 CHEVY SILVERADO, 2018 JLUR
That prototype light tan is a perfect color. But I will still go with Mojito, if the light tan never becomes available.

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
plus 1, OP

Sponsored

56nomad56

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ocean Blue JLU Sahara
I like the Gobi color, my son likes the '17 Chief Blue but I'm not a fan. I'd totally do a Gobi JLU with black steelies, or maybe Rhino.

Jeeps are fun, and I love that they come in interesting colors. Having owned 4 German cars (1 black, 2 white, 1 dark gray) you can't even get a lot of models in non-grayscale options. Ocean Blue, Nacho, Mojito, Punk'n, I think they're all awesome!

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2014, Solstice 2007, 1993 GMC Pick-up
Occupation
I. T. Director and Video Director
I wood appreciate some more mature, natural colors: dusty green, sage, sand,, yellow ochre. It fits a Jeep and they are lacking in this year's offering.
Sponsored