Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
Wow, those are nice. Hmmmm... Might need to add those to my wish list.
Yes, Warn has handsome set of doors. I like the mirror mount & that they offer the front pair for us unpopular 2-door types. I have the Mopars, but I think the Warns look a little better. $400 for the pair is pretty good, considering what I paid for the Mopars.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Sting_NC_USA

Sting_NC_USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
JLWRANGLERFORUM as a coupon code has been working for me.
The codes work on many items, though some manufacturers don't allow discounts unless approved. It looks like the only way to tell if the code will work is to add it to your cart. Items that the code won't work on seem to have the highlighted text added when the item's in the cart.

Cart.PNG

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
On anything? I just tried it for some tube doors and it won't work. Maybe it is limited to certain items?

Unfortunately due to sales/manufacturer agreements, not all brands can be discounted.

If you see something that isn't eligible for a discount, give us a ring at 360-340-0282, ask for Maxx or Eric, if there is anything that we can do to help, we will.

Sponsored

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Seller of badassery
I rarely do this, but had to in this case since the @Northridge4x4 team is so amazing. For the record, I've always had good experiences with their folks and products. They've answered many pre-purchase technical questions for me, and they've always been spot on with their advice.

This weekend, though, I had a problem - mid-install. In short, a kit I purchased included a part for a different, incompatible Jeep model. My Jeep was stuck on a rack and the install had to be partially reversed. Evidently, the manufacturer (a major brand) mistakenly packed 1 of 4 parts incorrectly.

I immediately reached out to Northridge4x4 to request help (via this forum) on Saturday (they're closed on Saturday). I received a response within 30 minutes - from their leadership team!

Who else does this? Without additional follow-up on my part, I received a proactive response this morning, and it looks like everything is on its way to a quick resolution.

I get the "local shop" treatment from these folks and simply couldn't recommend them more! Just Wow...

@Sting_NC_USA, thanks for the kind words, we really have a great crew here and they all try their best to help whenever, wherever, however we can!

Jeepin_Donnie

First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 23 Wildtrak Bronco w/Sasquatch package
Occupation
Benefits Manager
On anything? I just tried it for some tube doors and it won't work. Maybe it is limited to certain items?
Sorry for the late response, some companies don't allow discounts, such as AEV. I know for sure their products are not eligible for discount.

thepriceisright

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR (sold)
I’ve bought a bunch of stuff from @Northridge4x4 lately and their responsiveness has been good, but I wish it wasn’t necessary.

Several things have been poorly packaged and damaged or missing parts. I started installing one A pillar lights last weekend only to find I was sent an opened unit and it was missing brackets. I started installing my ARB Twin compressor and DV8 Under hood mount this morning and found that the compressor’s wiring harness was damaged so the harness won’t stay connected, and even though the problem was discovered months ago, the @DV8Offroad mount included hardware too large for the body holes so I had to run to Home Depot.

Had everything taken apart when I found the broken harness, so now I’m debating wether or not to put my fender back on and risk breaking more clips when I take it off again.

Very frustrating.

2AF9DFA0-D6FD-4287-98F1-C3A3DAC0C6E2.jpeg
FD52EA04-E674-4E32-AC3A-448698587C34.jpeg

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
@Sting_NC_USA, thanks for the kind words, we really have a great crew here and they all try their best to help whenever, wherever, however we can!
I ordered the Warn Tube doors yesterday with the 10% Labor Day Warn discount, so basically 708 bucks shipped, which saved me about $80. I'm pretty happy with that because I think Warn makes top notch stuff and I like that those doors lock. Before someone laughs hard enough to twist a nut, the locking is to keep them from flopping open with my kids in the back. Also, I like the arm rest on the front doors.

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Seller of badassery
@thepriceisright, give us a ring, ask for customer service, they can help you with the damaged parts!

Sponsored

David F.

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL
Unfortunately due to sales/manufacturer agreements, not all brands can be discounted.

If you see something that isn't eligible for a discount, give us a ring at 360-340-0282, ask for Maxx or Eric, if there is anything that we can do to help, we will.
Northridge did this for me. More specifically when a code didn't work I PM'ed them here and 30 minutes later the part was discounted with the code. So far 2 orders and 2 great transactions.

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Seller of badassery
Northridge did this for me. More specifically when a code didn't work I PM'ed them here and 30 minutes later the part was discounted with the code. So far 2 orders and 2 great transactions.
Glad we could help.

Sometimes we can, sometimes not, all depends on the sales agreements with the manufacturers.
Sponsored